The Student Room Group

Have no idea what I want to do..

I've just finished my AS's, and am now thinking what to do at uni, but don't have a clue what to do. I was thinking about doing law, but I have kinda gone off that, and my grades aren't great for the uni's I was looking at :frown: . These are my results:

Law- B
English-B
Psychology-B (May be resitting one paper, which could bring it up to an A)
IT-D :frown: (Am dropping this though)

I think I would be more suited to subjects that are not too essay-heavy, so does anyone have any courses they could suggest that I could look into, to see if they interest me.:redface: I'm so stuck :frown:
I think that most courses are quite essay based, you cannot really get around them. Just choose from your favourite subjects. Law or English, although involving a lot of essays, are both very well respected courses. And those grades should get you into a decent uni, if accompanied by a decent personal statement. Plus, you can improve upon those grades at A2, and some uni's asking for higher than BBB may give you an offer as well. I think there is a test on UCAS that may help you choose a course, but you shall be doing the course for 3 years minimum, so make sure you pick something you enjoy. Or look at possible career options and choose something helpful in achieving that.

Latest

Trending

Trending