The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Physics ISA 2016 Lenses

I'm doing my Physics ISA on Lenses in a few days, and I need any help I can get, whether its the paper, questions, experiment ideas or anything else. We were told to "investigate a factor that affects the position of a real, sharply focused image produced by a convex lens", and the context is; "The use of a lens in a camera"
Original post by AtomicCow
I'm doing my Physics ISA on Lenses in a few days, and I need any help I can get, whether its the paper, questions, experiment ideas or anything else. We were told to "investigate a factor that affects the position of a real, sharply focused image produced by a convex lens", and the context is; "The use of a lens in a camera"

It's against the rules to share information on ISAs.
You can however ask physics questions about how the convex lenses work, just nothing specific to the ISA.
Original post by AtomicCow

You're not allowed to ask SPECIFIC questions like this! But my advice for ISA's would be to learn the key terms. And the questions are always, always, always pretty much the same!:smile:
Reply 3
what you have said is actually incorrect. it is actually encouraged to share information concerning the ISA. this is so that all candidates results can be accurate and understandable. the regulation states that as long as the candidates refer each other to the source of their information then they can share the acquired information of both parties, but should not refer to the other candidate as the source and instead use the specific web address or book name.

Quick Reply