Turn on thread page Beta

Blood Ties watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone been watching this on Living TV at 8pm on Thursdays?

Finally, a vampire based series, and gosh is Kyle Schmid hot as Henry Fitzroy!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes! He is sooooooooooo hot. I love the whole concept of the show as well. It's kinda freaky cause I was about to make a thread about this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocolateEyes)
    Yes! He is sooooooooooo hot. I love the whole concept of the show as well. It's kinda freaky cause I was about to make a thread about this.
    LOL, yeah I was watching it today, and searched the forum...and decided we needed this thread lol. :tsr2:

Definitely hot...pity he had such a small role in The Covenant.

Well, at least we seem loads of him now...and partially naked :p:

I just think the way Kyle can portray a 500 yr old vampire, which such elegance...and just the way he talks...it's absolutely seductive.

What do you think of Vicki?

I haven't read the books, but I just find her kinda...old, well compared to Henry, and if them two hook up properly...it's just weird lol.

*drools*

ReputationRep:
    Vikki is a character with a lot of depth we won't see for a while I think.

I think they will have something affair like go on. It's obvious just from the first couple of episodes

Looking forward to seeing more of it though!

I want to find out more about Christina! The vampire who turned Henry. I bet she turns up at one point.

ReputationRep:
    I think I read somewhere that she does turn up for an episode but I think it's gonna be much nearer the end of the season.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.