Gaming & Mental Health Awareness YouTube Channel Combined... Name Ideas?? Watch

JessGiraffe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I've been struggling with distraction techniques from self harming for a little while now and I had an idea for a gaming and MH awareness combined YT channel. Terrible idea or not I still would like to start this channel. I'm just stuck on names. I want the channel to be something short and snappy like 'mind' but most common words like that would be taken so maybe a few combined that relates to gaming and Mental Health.

Any ideas would be helpful
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Mind Games
JessGiraffe
Rep:
?
(Original post by ozzyoscy)
Mind Games
omfg that's genius!
Kravence
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think a unique name would be better for example your username here lol this would also allow you to change the topic of your channel too if you ever get bored of gaming
JessGiraffe
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kravence)
I think a unique name would be better for example your username here lol this would also allow you to change the topic of your channel too if you ever get bored of gaming
That's a good point, I already have a gaming channel with a very similar name "OverConfidentGiraffe" but the name was too long and the channel didn't really take off due in infrequent or too frequent uploading. I am now considering whether to keep that channel and change the channel art etc or start fresh... hmmm thanks for your reply
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm not sure how much it is about frequent uploading. Certainly that's important for keeping subscribers, but in the end it's all about the content and how much it stands out in search terms in a sea of similar content. It's not even about the content when getting views, but about the words in the title (hence the existence of 'clickbait').
serah.exe
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ozzyoscy)
Mind Games
You ****ing genius.
username1726117
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
JessGiraffe

I can't think of a specific name, but I tend to just Google common words (so "Mind", "Games" etc) and see what snazzy words appear. As an example, you'll find the word Cerebal to be uncommon and it sounds quite fancy. Plus it's to do with the mind.

Also, if you ever fancy a guest on your channel or something, I'd be up for it. I've been gaming for years and it's something that has significantly helped with my anxiety/depression.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (280)
15.47%
The paper was reasonable (1008)
55.69%
Not feeling great about that exam... (387)
21.38%
It was TERRIBLE (135)
7.46%

Watched Threads