The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes, we've done paper 1 and paper 2, paper 3 is on tuesday. Paper 1 was SO DAMN HARD, even the high attainers couldn't do it. Paper 2 was better than paper 1 though... exam board is EDEXCEL.
Original post by Yusrak
Yes, we've done paper 1 and paper 2, paper 3 is on tuesday. Paper 1 was SO DAMN HARD, even the high attainers couldn't do it. Paper 2 was better than paper 1 though... exam board is EDEXCEL.

Do you know what topics came on paper 1 and paper 2 that were particularly hard? I want to revise for them :smile:
Original post by Emilio Ramirez
Do you know what topics came on paper 1 and paper 2 that were particularly hard? I want to revise for them :smile:

Rationalising the denominator, quadratic sequences and simultaneous equations, Vectors what i can remember.
Original post by Emilio Ramirez

I have done the paper last week Monday and when we were going through the paper in class two days ago i have noticed that most of the questions in the test were from the 'Non-calculator 2014 June' paper.

know ratio,circle circumference,angles,LMC and box plots!
Original post by Yusrak

So you guys have 3 papers now instead of 2? Are two of them calculator or something?:smile:
Original post by nataliasx
I have done the paper last week Monday and when we were going through the paper in class two days ago i have noticed that most of the questions in the test were from the 'Non-calculator 2014 June' paper.

know ratio,circle circumference,angles,LMC and box plots!

The 2014 June paper was a very nice paper!:smile:
Hi , Do you know the topics for paper 2 ?
Please Help , thank you.
Original post by savvaskozis
Rationalising the denominator, quadratic sequences and simultaneous equations, Vectors what i can remember.

Please Help , thank you. Edexcel Math Mock
Original post by james345999
Please Help , thank you. Edexcel Math Mock

ratio nth term frequency quadratic simulataneous equations trigonometry and fx graphs from the top of my head thats what i remember
Hi, was this paper 2 edexcel mock paper
Original post by dcencima
ratio nth term frequency quadratic simulataneous equations trigonometry and fx graphs from the top of my head thats what i remember
thanks , was this paper 2 only edexcel mock paper not a past paper
Original post by james345999
thanks , was this paper 2 only edexcel mock paper not a past paper

no its not a past paper
thanks, have you done paper 3 math and if so could u tell me the topics plz.
Thank you
Original post by dcencima
no its not a past paper

thanks, have you done paper 3 math and if so could u tell me the topics plz.
Thank you
Original post by sunshine774
So you guys have 3 papers now instead of 2? Are two of them calculator or something?:smile:

Paper 1- Non Calculator
Paper 2- Calculator
Paper 3- Calculator
Paper 1- Non Calculator
Paper 2- Calculator
Paper 3- Calculator

Oh thanks- seems very strange to me!:tongue: How long is each paper?x:smile:
Oh thanks- seems very strange to me!:tongue: How long is each paper?x:smile:

Each paper is 90 minutes long and is worth 90 marks!
Each paper is 90 minutes long and is worth 90 marks!

So now the paper is 270 marks instead of 200 altogether! What exam board do you do?:smile:
So now the paper is 270 marks instead of 200 altogether! What exam board do you do?:smile:

Yeah basically..
And Edexcel Pearson.

Latest