The Student Room Group

Vet Med Interview

Hi i have my interview for vet med this week at Glasgow and was wondering if anyone had any tips? I feel like my last interview at Nottingham didn't go the best so I really wanna smash this one, I think i lot my nerves get the better of me! But what sort of questions do Glasgow ask? Do they ask the classic why vet? Do they focus a lot on your work experience, your personal statement or what is happening in the veterinary world? If anyone has any tips or information i would really appreciate it thanks guys!
Original post by caitlinn2
Hi i have my interview for vet med this week at Glasgow and was wondering if anyone had any tips? I feel like my last interview at Nottingham didn't go the best so I really wanna smash this one, I think i lot my nerves get the better of me! But what sort of questions do Glasgow ask? Do they ask the classic why vet? Do they focus a lot on your work experience, your personal statement or what is happening in the veterinary world? If anyone has any tips or information i would really appreciate it thanks guys!

No-one can give you examples of what sort of questions they may ask unfortunately. Have a look at the stickied thread by LTC on interview preparation as there's some really helpful info on there for all interviews and some generalised topics to look into.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending