Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only person who thinks that these are a passion killer?

Having only ever been in long term relationships I have never used one however with the possibility of uni entry and freshers week I am dredding it .

ReputationRep:
    beats getting aids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    beats getting aids

True, true. I just find that they, ahem, er....cause me to lose my excitement if you know what I mean!

ReputationRep:
    beats getting aids
    I hate them, but Im in a long-term relationship so I dont have to worry about AIDS.

ReputationRep:
    Theyre not that bad once theyre on, its getting the *******s on thats a hassle. And they just tend to desensitise things, I can imagine having serious trouble reaching the 'end-point' whilst drunk and using a condom

ReputationRep:
    Agree that they're a passion killer though having to sit there fumbling getting them on is not the sexiest thing in the world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    Am I the only person who thinks that these are a passion killer?

Having only ever been in long term relationships I have never used one however with the possibility of uni entry and freshers week I am dredding it .
    "possibility of uni entry"

not sure that was the most appropriate phrase there but..

yes i agree...they suck...complete hassle, but no ones stupid...dont use one and so much sh*t can come of it...use one, play it a little safe, and you'll also have an endless supply of lubricated water bombs should you require it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I can imagine having serious trouble reaching the 'end-point' whilst drunk and using a condom
    yeah i agreee, but i'd rather that than take my new daugther to lectures or whatever!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dforster)

yes i agree...they suck...complete hassle, but no ones stupid...dont use one and so much sh*t can come of it...use one, play it a little safe, and you'll also have an endless supply of lubricated water bombs should you require it.
    let's not forget you can attack parliament with them

ReputationRep:
    Theyre not that bad once theyre on, its getting the *******s on thats a hassle. And they just tend to desensitise things, I can imagine having serious trouble reaching the 'end-point' whilst drunk and using a condom
    On Saturday night I was in a state of extreme refreshment and further delighted when a female friend signalled that she wished to retire to the bedroom.

I was ok until I tried to put the condom on then the combination of condom + alcohol killed the passion and it didnt happen.

ReputationRep:
    True, true. I just find that they, ahem, er....cause me to lose my excitement if you know what I mean!
    hey my little fella ( less of the little *guffaws and elbows person sitting to his right*)...hates the sight of them as well...(hes got a mind of his own)...anyway hes always fine when it comes to it, but as soon as he knows that the condom is imminent he gets all stroppy.!! (afterthought...i could have put floppy there as well - and it rhymes) :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dforster)

"Possibility of uni entry". Lol that was not an intended pun merley a reference to the a-level results.

ReputationRep:
    On Saturday night I was in a state of extreme refreshment and further delighted when a female friend signalled that she wished to retire to the bedroom.

I was ok until I tried to put the condom on then the combination of condom + alcohol killed the passion and it didnt happen.
    Disaster, was she a minger? I always find that just the fact that youre about to be inside some girl is enough to keep you hard :eek:

ReputationRep:
    "Possibility of uni entry". Lol that was not an intended pun merley a reference to the a-level results.
    sure it was you dirty dog!! you're an animal....growl!

ReputationRep:
    Disaster, was she a minger? I always find that just the fact that youre about to be inside some girl is enough to keep you hard :eek:
    20, Blond, thigh-high boots, size 10 dress, miniiskirt. 36 C. Face kinda like Gwyneth Paltrow.

ReputationRep:
    20, Blond, thigh-high boots, size 10 dress, miniiskirt. 36 C. Face kinda like Gwyneth Paltrow.
    did you look at her clothes and take down all the sizes once sex was off the menu?

ReputationRep:
    Think theres something wrong with you then, are you sure you dont fancy boys?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Mark_KK] thigh-high boots, QUOTE]

that would be enough to put me off...if i want a girl to look like a prossie...i'll find myself a prossie!

ReputationRep:
    did you look at her clothes and take down all the sizes once sex was off the menu?
    That was pretty damn good

ReputationRep:
    lol he must have done.

funny aswell...what those beer goggles can do to make people look like gwyneth paltrow....

x o x

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.