Turn on thread page Beta

Who hates condoms? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    OK that came out kinda wronge but it is true that the general mains water surply has oestrogen in it which can lower sperm counts.
    Well if all men are sterile no need to any contraception in long term relationships (after testing) anyway

Problem solved!

And lol narb how was it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poop)
    And lol narb how was it
    Pretty *******s really, for a start, my monster struggled to fit in, and I had to have a few attempts, by which time all the lubey stuff was everywhere, and then the bottom of the condom caught some pubes which just made the whole experience excruciating...I also dont think condoms are designed for those of us who are 'uncut' so to speak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Pretty *******s really, for a start, my monster struggled to fit in, and I had to have a few attempts, by which time all the lubey stuff was everywhere, and then the bottom of the condom caught some pubes which just made the whole experience excruciating...I also dont think condoms are designed for those of us who are 'uncut' so to speak
    Maybe you just need pratice. I remember sex education lessons where we had to put a condom on a plastic penis before we could leave. Very embarassing but usefull.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you just need pratice. I remember sex education lessons where we had to put a condom on a plastic penis before we could leave. Very embarassing but usefull.
    Obviously the idea of a posh **** is to get practice! Theres no other reason for it

ReputationRep:
    I think narb is more than practised in the art of masturbation it's a whole new ball game (haha) with a condom on though (I imagine).

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=dforster]
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    thigh-high boots, QUOTE]

that would be enough to put me off...if i want a girl to look like a prossie...i'll find myself a prossie!
    Thigh high boots rock if she has nice thighs .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    let's not forget you can attack parliament with them
    The IRA used to fill them with sulphuric acid and place them in a with something that would react explosively with the acid when it finally managed to eat through the rubber as a detonator sort of thing...

So, yes, you could attack parliament with them more effectively than filling them with red flour!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poop)
    I think narb is more than practised in the art of masturbation it's a whole new ball game (haha) with a condom on though (I imagine).
    Yeah, Im not looking forward to sex with a condom at all, shell probably be sleeping by the time I finish

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Im not looking forward to sex with a condom at all, shell probably be sleeping by the time I finish
    Tis better than going to fast surely. Not saying you do just a comment.

ReputationRep:
    Tis better than going to fast surely. Not saying you do just a comment.
    Yeh I suppose, I can just imagine getting 40 minutes through and thinking 'Bloody hell Hurry up'

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I suppose, I can just imagine getting 40 minutes through and thinking 'Bloody hell Hurry up'
    I am sure your partner wouldn't mind 40 mins

ReputationRep:
    I am sure your partner wouldn't mind 40 mins
    Lets hope not hey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    Am I the only person who thinks that these are a passion killer?

Having only ever been in long term relationships I have never used one however with the possibility of uni entry and freshers week I am dredding it .
    During the middle ages, didn't they use sheep intestines as a form of basic contraception, you should be glad, de-sentisise things, lol!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    During the middle ages, didn't they use sheep intestines as a form of basic contraception, you should be glad, de-sentisise things, lol!!!
    Killed it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    having to remove a sheep's intestine might be a bit of a downer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    The IRA used to fill them with sulphuric acid and place them in a with something that would react explosively with the acid when it finally managed to eat through the rubber as a detonator sort of thing...

So, yes, you could attack parliament with them more effectively than filling them with red flour!
    It takes some doing to mention the IRA on a thread about sex and condoms.

When you reach the height of orgasm, do you moan pro-Republican slogans?

ReputationRep:
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    lmao, what a cool thread.

ReputationRep:
    have you tried using a packet of crisps as a condom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    have you tried using a packet of crisps as a condom?
    urghhh that is disgusting.

lou xxx

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.