Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    have you tried using a packet of crisps as a condom?
    Have you? What flavour?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    Have you? What flavour?
    Ready Salted, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poop)
    Ready Salted, obviously.
    Under a minute for that one, I'm impressed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    urghhh that is disgusting.

lou xxx
    It's not so bad once you take the crisps out. Although ready salted isn't perhaps the best option - salt on thingy is not good.

Better still, I sometimes mistake those little blue money (or Free Crisps if you're a loser) coupons in Walkers for condoms - maybe these are the way forward? If you're 'lucky' that is.

ReputationRep:
    i've got a moan about condoms... they're always relly hard to open!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    lol! Yeah, always terrified of ripping them!!

Guys, try getting bigger ones, they do do them. Trust me, it really does help. Was wearing one once that was too small and it came off. Talk about stressful times, trying to get her to take the MA pill!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    During the middle ages, didn't they use sheep intestines as a form of basic contraception, you should be glad, de-sentisise things, lol!!!
    what if the sheep had an STD?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Pretty *******s really, for a start, my monster struggled to fit in, and I had to have a few attempts, by which time all the lubey stuff was everywhere, and then the bottom of the condom caught some pubes which just made the whole experience excruciating...I also dont think condoms are designed for those of us who are 'uncut' so to speak
    hehe ahhh dude, please tell me you don't put the condom OVER your foreskin?

Actually, don't tell me anything <vomits>

ReputationRep:
    If you have problems with maintaining the excitement during the anti-erotic process of putting on a condom, get your partner to do it. Thats what we did on our first time as I was having some "problems"!! After that though, theres been no problems at all.

The thing I hate most about condoms is the fact that the packet always seem to end up stuck to mine or my girlfriends back. Plus once I'd forgot to pick up the foil packet after our activities, and my mum found it when she was tidying up my room a few days later...d'oh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    have you tried using a packet of crisps as a condom?
    Ouch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    what if the sheep had an STD?
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    jees i cant see why people have a problem putting them on, that shouldnt be the thing that puts you off. They tend to be a little narrower than the average, but that's there to make it easy. For goodness sake, it's exactly like sliding an elastic band along a pole - you just loop your finger and thumb round the pole and slide the band downwards - you dont try and pinch and pull it down. So don't try and pull that pathetic excuse: "i'm too big to wear a condom" one, if you are anything above the average, you should still fit an average sized condom. If you're struggling, do as someone suggested, get your partner to help put it on.

ReputationRep:
    wait a minute, maybe its time females start wearing the FEMDOM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    wait a minute, maybe its time females start wearing the FEMDOM.
    Interesting, never heard of it. What does it entail?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    Interesting, never heard of it. What does it entail?
    Go here to learn more --> http://www.avert.org/femcond.htm

BTW i just realised that calling it femdom was a mistake, i am NOT into female domination and other such activities...

ReputationRep:
    i thought those dont make it much more pleasurable for the guy though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    Go here to learn more --> http://www.avert.org/femcond.htm

BTW i just realised that calling it femdom was a mistake, i am NOT into female domination and other such activities...
    Oh, and there i was wondering how the whips and chains were going to help! lol!

ReputationRep:
    I found a femidom in a swimming pool once :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    I found a femidom in a swimming pool once :eek:
    Bet you tasted it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    Bet you tasted it...
    That's sick and it would only have a chloride taste.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.