Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who hates condoms? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    wait a minute, maybe its time females start wearing the FEMDOM.
    *stern face*. No, I don't think it is.

ReputationRep:
    do women get flavoured femidoms too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    The IRA used to fill them with sulphuric acid and place them in a with something that would react explosively with the acid when it finally managed to eat through the rubber as a detonator sort of thing...

So, yes, you could attack parliament with them more effectively than filling them with red flour!
    Why did the IRA use condoms? Didn't they need them to do some fudge-packing between them? Everyone knows they're all frustrated ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    I found a femidom in a swimming pool once :eek:
    I used to wonder why swimming pools had "No Petting" signs up until I had my first séance with Madame Palm and her 5 daughters in the bath. Now I know better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    Am I the only person who thinks that these are a passion killer?

Having only ever been in long term relationships I have never used one however with the possibility of uni entry and freshers week I am dredding it .
    What's uni entry going to change?

Some guys lose their erection when putting one on but apart from that, there's no excuse. Thinking about chlamydia doesn't help me keep an erection any better.

That kind of attitude explains why Britain looks like a nation of sexually retarded people with serious problems of STIs and teenage pregnancy.

ReputationRep:
    If you actually read the advice a lot of the STI clinics give, they tell you you should use contraception during oral sex to protect from STIs.
    A female friend of mine told me she followed that advice but it seems to me, noone bothers. What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    If you actually read the advice a lot of the STI clinics give, they tell you you should use contraception during oral sex to protect from STIs.
    A female friend of mine told me she followed that advice but it seems to me, noone bothers. What do you think?
    Yes I always wear a condom when I go down on a girl.

Oh and a blowjob with a condom on is like masturbating with an oven glove.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poop)
    Yes I always wear a condom when I go down on a girl.

Oh and a blowjob with a condom on is like masturbating with an oven glove.
    Well for complete protection against diseases, contraception is recommended. I'm not telling you what you should do. Personally I've never done so but it seems that doing that kind of stuff with pretty much anyone can lead to some nasty suprises.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Well for complete protection against diseases, contraception is recommended. I'm not telling you what you should do. Personally I've never done so but it seems that doing that kind of stuff with pretty much anyone can lead to some nasty suprises.
    Well I don't jump into bed (or against the nearest wall) with the first person I can find so it's not really an issue for me. Long term relationship and get tested! Safer and you can have much more fun with someone you've been with longer than someone you just met

ReputationRep:
    That was a smooth move by the mod team!

Even I though that post was rank to high-heaven.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    That was a smooth move by the mod team!

Even I though that post was rank to high-heaven.

yes, but its hardly suprisisng ...personally, i dont think this thread should be here at all, but thats because im an old fart now!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who doesn't find them that much of a hassle. After a string of drunken one night stands , and often not using a condom, I decided I'd better learn to put them on fast. Granted it's not the easiest of things, especially when you're drunk, but after a bit of practice, you can get the whole movement done pretty easily, like a cowboy drawing his pistol. :P

Grab packet with left hand, tear with right hand, take out with right hand, undo zip with left hand, pinch tip of condom with left hand, stretch with right and orientate correctly, aim and slip it on with both, using your left hand if necessary to guide the solider in.

Perhaps it's quite sad that I memorised the routine and practiced it, but it's been really helpful.

But I have to quote a good friend of mine on this; using a condom is like walking in a field wearing wellies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider)

Grab packet with left hand, tear with right hand, take out with right hand, undo zip with left hand, pinch tip of condom with left hand, stretch with right and orientate correctly, aim and slip it on with both, using your left hand if necessary to guide the solider in.
    What happened to the foreplay?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    the foreplay is with contraception if you want to protect yourself from STIs (according to all STI agencies, not according to me)

ReputationRep:

no-one has time for anything these dayss, fast food and all

MB

ReputationRep:
    Pfft..Foreplay!

Why back in my day, all we did was wait for the women to pick something up off the floor!

But seriousl, I was talking from my own experience, usually in dodgy clubs where they let you do whatever you want provided it's in a quite corner or the toilets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    yes, but its hardly suprisisng ...personally, i dont think this thread should be here at all, but thats because im an old fart now!

love Katy ***
    I can see why you say that, but then I suppose it's a bit of lighthearted cheer. Every man knows the most serious risks though:

- Risk having your todger drop off unexpectedly in the middle of the night
    - Risk the CSA siphoning off your funds, whenever they feel like it (and a life of poverty thereafter).

Those are two reasons enough to use some form of birthcontrol, although condoms are a bit crap IMO.

ReputationRep:
    deleted by mods

ReputationRep:
    me

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.