HAD enough of AMG taking piss outta me Watch

This discussion is closed.
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
its a shame bloodhound has went i guess, maybe he will re-appear again at a later date.

Ad
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
its a shame bloodhound has went i guess, maybe he will re-appear again at a later date.

Ad
I would be well surprised if he didn't return, even if it is with a different name

Phil
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by It'sPhil...)
What I find amusing/annoying is that for a long period of time, AMG lied to almost this entire forum. Even when confronted about the Moonshine thing she still lied. That makes her a liar. Afterwards, she was not banned, oh no, she was not even warned. Everyone welcomed her back sympathetically and forgivingly. In fact for a while her signature read words to the effect of "Mistakes are made, don't let them get to you". No one held a grudge against AMG for that pathetic little melodrama, but now that bloodhound has made a mistake, and AMG is in the reverse position we see what little maturity she has, as she will not let it go. Whatever his reasons were for whatever he did ( I don't think anyone other than a few mods actually know) AMG cannot forgive or even just be civil to bloodhound.
I agree. AMG seems to have caused many more problems than bloodhound, and now she's being mean to other people. I don't think bloodhound is all that bad. Stay bloodhound I think if anyone can't be nice then at least be civil or not say anything at all.
Surfing Hamster
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
I agree. AMG seems to have caused many more problems than bloodhound, and now she's being mean to other people. I don't think bloodhound is all that bad. Stay bloodhound I think if anyone can't be nice then at least be civil or not say anything at all.
Yehh!! Bloodhound ROCK ROCK ROCKS!!

YOU ROCK ROCK ROCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

etc..etc..
loftx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think I missed all this, i've really got no idea whats going on here...
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Surfing Hamster)
Yehh!! Bloodhound ROCK ROCK ROCKS!!

YOU ROCK ROCK ROCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

etc..etc..
hahahah! and so do you!!!!!!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
stop stop stop!!!ahh..this thread was almost free of all arguements until evryone came back..i want my nobel peace prize(yes i'm CR3 at mr freinds house and too lazy to sign in)leave AMG alone..if u want blood hound to stay PM him don't bag on AMG and cause more problems..CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

CR
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what need is there to close the thread???

all anyone is doing is showing some support to bloodhound, who feels he cant stay here due to someone else's behaviour.

if you really want to prevent arguments, can i suggest you pm amg and ask her to calm her behaviour down...i belive she has written the only purposly offensive post in this thread.

bloodhound- dont leave. i think you rock as do many other people.

love Katy ***
Surfing Hamster
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
hahahah! and so do you!!!!!!!!
And so do you, my pretty *cackles*
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (76)
17.31%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (281)
64.01%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.78%
Not yet but I might (61)
13.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise