The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

USW Applicants 2016/17

Hi guys,

Seeing as there's very little about USW on here, I thought I'd start a thread for everyone who's applied to USW to share what course they're hoping to study and any offers they've received from this uni!

I'm hoping to study Computer Forensics at USW and I have not yet received an offer!
Hello! Today I received an offer for Medical science, a week after an interview. It was going to be my insurance but now I'm seriously considering it as a first, hbu
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
Original post by Daisy4899
Hi guys,

Seeing as there's very little about USW on here, I thought I'd start a thread for everyone who's applied to USW to share what course they're hoping to study and any offers they've received from this uni!

I'm hoping to study Computer Forensics at USW and I have not yet received an offer!

I received an offer to study history there last year and have accepted it with deferred entry into this year
(edited 7 years ago)
Applied to study film. First was offered an interview which I went to and within a day of going was offered an unconditional offer:smile:
I applied for criminology and criminal justice and got offered unconditional 3 days later
Reply 5
I have applied for Fashion Design, had an interview last Wednesday and received a conditional offer on Thursday. :smile:
Reply 6
I've received an offer to study Psychology with Behaviour Analysis :smile: Hope, I will meet conditions becauce I set it up as my main choice... Right now, I'm lookig for a mate/roommate who is also going to study at Pontypridd. There's power in numbers, so if you know anyone, I would appriciate a note! :smile:
Reply 7
Hello! I have applied for criminology and criminal justice and received an unconditional offer today. :biggrin:
Reply 8
I applied for criminology and criminal justice and got an unconditional offer
Reply 9
I've applied for accounting and finance and got an unconditional offer.. anyone else?
Are you all undergraduate or are there any postgraduate students here too?
Oh also, shouldn't the title be 2017/18?^^
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Laskosko
I've received an offer to study Psychology with Behaviour Analysis :smile: Hope, I will meet conditions becauce I set it up as my main choice... Right now, I'm lookig for a mate/roommate who is also going to study at Pontypridd. There's power in numbers, so if you know anyone, I would appriciate a note! :smile:

I received an unconditional offer to study Psychology at Pontypridd so we'd be in the same lectures:smile:
Reply 12
Any ideas of the best accommodation to apply for?
I have received an offer to International Wildlife Biology :smile: I already accepted it, can't wait to go there. Although I am a little scared because I am from Portugal :smile:
I'm doing engineering, where you all living next year?
Reply 15
I've finally accepted my unconditional offer for Computer Forensics! I'm hoping to stay in mountain halls!☺️
Applied for film and gotten a conditional offer today
Hi guys, just confirmed my firm offer to study at USW. Doing a Journalism degree and hoping to stay at Libery Bridge accommodation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending