The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
icklehc
shes just....grr i just wana hit her evrytime i see her!
im sory 2 offend shes just not my idea of beautiful

carmen electra is beautiful
http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/ce/0212/CElectra_150x218.jpg

carmen electra is just sluty. shes pretty too but not my type (not that any of them is my type :rolleyes: )
Reply 21
Keira K is stunning, although I have seen her once for real that was to stop my friend Katie from slapping her- she shares the same views as you. This was just before Bend it Like Beckham came out and ah well tis a long story. Apparently shes up herself but hey I don't care
imasillynarb
Both carmen electra and britney spears are stupidly generic. Arent attractive at all to me really. Obviously theyre good looking...but sexy? No way.

I wouldn'd even say they were good looking...

But then I like short round girls with wee round faces and they don't quite fit that bill!
Reply 24
imasillynarb
Both carmen electra and britney spears are stupidly generic. Arent attractive at all to me really. Obviously theyre good looking...but sexy? No way.

And in that pic her face is absolutely caked in makeup..

but shes still stunning without it. make up is great stuff. sum people use it to hide their faces. beautiful people such as carmen simply highlight their best features which is all of her ! britney is gorgeous! sexy is about confidence in my opinion. how u carry yourself. but not christina aguiminger...thats just slutty. charlie theron as someone sed before is sexy because she has class.
oh wel im a girl so i wont have to worry about how bad my taste is in women :rolleyes:
Reply 25

Not being rude but the second picture that girl looks like she could knock me out...I think its the nose ring
Reply 26
icklehc
but shes still stunning without it. make up is great stuff. sum people use it to hide their faces. beautiful people such as carmen simply highlight their best features which is all of her ! britney is gorgeous! sexy is about confidence in my opinion. how u carry yourself. but not christina aguiminger...thats just slutty. charlie theron as someone sed before is sexy because she has class.
oh wel im a girl so i wont have to worry about how bad my taste is in women :rolleyes:

Christina is so much sexier than britney..

And look at that pic, seriously, absolutely inch thick with makeup..
Reply 28
Charters
Keira K is stunning, although I have seen her once for real that was to stop my friend Katie from slapping her- she shares the same views as you. This was just before Bend it Like Beckham came out and ah well tis a long story. Apparently shes up herself but hey I don't care

up herself? du think? lol
Reply 29
Charters
Not being rude but the second picture that girl looks like she could knock me out...I think its the nose ring

what nose ring???
ill have to tell her that
Reply 30
all of u be silent.

Alysson Hannigan is the sexiest person in the world. 'Nuff Said.
Reply 31
Rex Mundi
all of u be silent.

would that be because she in her underwear? lol
lu x :biggrin:
Reply 32
imasillynarb
Christina is so much sexier than britney..

And look at that pic, seriously, absolutely inch thick with makeup..

eugh gross
sexy eh?
http://kzht.com/wasteland/christina.html
i think not
Reply 33

First one has a boxer's nose :smile: 2nd one is quite cute though (imo).
Edit: same person! they look quite different :wink: silly me.
Reply 34
lubilu
would that be because she in her underwear? lol
lu x :biggrin:

well i....mumble...wumble....
Reply 35
lubilu
what nose ring???
ill have to tell her that

What are you going on about that girl has a nose ring- if you looking at the picture on the left....
Rex Mundi
all of u be silent.

Well she's well nicer in the American Pie films (I think I must have a thing for geeks :smile:)

Skinny girls do NOT look good almost topless like that!
Reply 37
poop
First one has a boxer's nose :smile: 2nd one is quite cute though (imo).

its the same friend! i think its the light tho on the 1st one.. it looks very straight on the 2nd.. nest time we meet up i will analyse! :biggrin:
i just wondered.. shes not fancied by any of your male friend but she sint bad looking/// whick i thought was odd.. :confused:

lu x x
Reply 38
polthegael
Well she's well nicer in the American Pie films (I think I must have a thing for geeks :smile:)

Skinny girls do NOT look good almost topless like that!

i agree. she should be completely topless.... :rolleyes:
Reply 39
Rex Mundi
all of u be silent.

I don't get what anyone sees in her. She's just rough. And if you think I'm being hairist, check who I suggested :smile:.

Latest

Trending

Trending