The Student Room Group
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

Arts University Bournemouth Potential Students - 2017

Hello, I have recently received an offer for AUB Film Production and was wondering if anyone else has applied, had an interview, or received any offers? If so which courses etc :smile:

I'm thinking about putting AUB as my first choice and wanted to know if anyone else was thinking the same.

Thank you x

Scroll to see replies

I had an interview for BA Photography this Saturday just gone and received an offer yesterday!! Extremely happy, it's in my top 2 favorites that I applied for :smile:
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website
Original post by Alice2490
I had an interview for BA Photography this Saturday just gone and received an offer yesterday!! Extremely happy, it's in my top 2 favorites that I applied for :smile:

No way me too! I've accepted mine already haha :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Alice2490

I had mine this Saturday too. Just got an offer yesterday!
Hi, I've got an offer for Creative Events Management, didn't have an interview though :smile:
ive applied to do Graphic design in AUB and i have an interview next week, any tips?:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by deabrimson
No way me too! I've accepted mine already haha :smile:

I have my first interview next week with AUB, and im really nervous? what was it like and if so do you remember any of the questions that was asked?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Zariqa1
I have my first interview next week with AUB, and im really nervous? what was it like and if so do you remember any of the questions that was asked?

It was just a normal interview, one member of staff and one student interviewing you. Before the interview there will be about 20 of you touring the facilities. The questions where basic ones such as the books you read, films and music you like. They flick through the portfolio and ask random questions. One big question we got was "if you had £20,000 to spend on anything in London what would it be"
Original post by Lauren143__
ive applied to do Graphic design in AUB and i have an interview next week, any tips?:smile:

The Interview is very chill. They just sit you down and ask questions like, why your subject, why AUB etc and talk about your work. You should ace it don't worry !!
I had an interview yesterday for Art Foundation at AUB and received an offer almost straight away! Is anyone else planning on starting in sept? :smile:
Original post by Frankie.Stevens
I had an interview yesterday for Art Foundation at AUB and received an offer almost straight away! Is anyone else planning on starting in sept? :smile:

Well done!! Yeah I've confirmed my unconditional! Will you be going into halls?

I think I will be, its looking like my first choice at the moment :smile:x

Well done on the unconditional !! :smile:

You too! I think I'll try, Im from just outside oxford so hopefully will be able to get something! Whats your name?
Original post by annapeleties1
I think I will be, its looking like my first choice at the moment :smile:x

Same! :smile: x
Same! :smile: x

I hope we all get into halls, the ones they showed us on the open day were so nice!!
I hope we all get into halls, the ones they showed us on the open day were so nice!!

I didnt get to see them on the open day, were they nice?

Were you at the afternoon interview on yesterday?
Well done on the unconditional !! :smile:

Thank you! I'm so happy!
You too! I think I'll try, Im from just outside oxford so hopefully will be able to get something! Whats your name?

Same, I'm from Cornwall so I'm praying I'll get in! It's Deanna 😊
I didnt get to see them on the open day, were they nice?

Were you at the afternoon interview on yesterday?

Yeah they are so nice, like little groups of flats, quite new and modern :smile:
and no I was at a morning Interview a few months ago, they gave me an Interview quite early idk why haha :smile:x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending