The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Physical Education BA(Hons) with QTS

Good evening,

I have got an interview at Brighton after Christmas for the Physical Education BA(Hons) with QTS course.

Can anyone help me with the questions they will ask on the day of my interview please? Or any tips on the interview process.

Thanks!
What was this like I have an interview next month for the same course?
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Original post by Oliviac2001
What was this like I have an interview next month for the same course?

Hi @Oliviac2001,

Hopefully another applicant or student will be along to answer your question in more detail but since the OP is 2 years old, we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have in the meantime! You can always give us a call on 01273 644644 if you want to have a chat about it too.

The interviews for Physical Education with QTS are usually held at our Eastbourne campus and give applicants a great chance to get to know us, as well as for us to know you. The day is very interactive and there's plenty of practical aspects to the interview. You can also see our facilities, ask current students and staff lots of questions and get a better idea of what the course is about. Don't stress too much and try to enjoy the day as much as possible!

You will find more details about the day on your Student Central applicant area, but feel free to get in touch if you need anything.

Best of luck and hope to see you in September :thumbsup:

Emma
University of Brighton Rep :nyan:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending