The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
im sure there must be others wanting to bring there pets???
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm taking my putticats but I'm renting a flat
Reply 3
pharmgirl
I'm taking my putticats but I'm renting a flat

thnak-you that helps a lot, i was referring to halls
Reply 4
Touchy! No you wont be able to take your puppy to Halls. you would have to rent. Unlike you I realised this.:mad:
Reply 5
pharmgirl
Touchy! No you wont be able to take your puppy to Halls. you would have to rent. Unlike you I realised this.:mad:

touchy!!!! i just love my puppy to bits, u dnt no hw much he means to me thats all
Reply 6
It's a dog...
Reply 7
Course I do. I am totally besotted with my putties. Why dont you stay in Halls whilst looking for a pet friendly private flat, then when you find one you can send for your doggie and move!
Reply 8
J-Curve
It's a dog...

yes and ur point is???????
Reply 9
pharmgirl
Course I do. I am totally besotted with my putties. Why dont you stay in Halls whilst looking for a pet friendly private flat, then when you find one you can send for your doggie and move!

but im moving from scotland so noway im leaving him behind
Reply 10
Haydar
you could try and sneak it in. ill be there to help:smile:

thnakyou atleast u understnd my situ.

thnks
Reply 11
xx_saima_xx
yes and ur point is???????

Look, by bringing your dog you're making it a health risk not only for you but also for your 'hall-mates.' Use your common sense and next time think of things in this way:

1) You might want to e-mail Brunel rather than ask on this forum.

2) It says on the accommodation website (generally) that pets aren't allowed. It's like an 'unwritten rule.'
Oh alright then. Practice barking so that when the puppy barks you can say "Woof woof that was me!"
Reply 13
J-Curve
Look, by bringing your dog you're making it a health risk not only for you but also for your 'hall-mates.' Use your common sense and next time think of things in this way:

1) You might want to e-mail Brunel rather than ask on this forum.

2) It says on the accommodation website (generally) that pets aren't allowed. It's like an 'unwritten rule.'

look y u getting all snidy for, i am upset i cant bring my pup, u dont need to be harsh
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Reply 14
pharmgirl
Oh alright then. Practice barking so that when the puppy barks you can say "Woof woof that was me!"

u trying to take the piss?? i am really upset over this, u are not helping
Reply 15
Haydar
dont worry about him hun. we will get ur pet in to the halls. we will sneak it in :p:

thank you very much, u are very kind. i fink it will ok if i hide him under my bed????
TBH I think its u that is taking the piss. I am paying £625 a month rent because I knew from the start that I couldnt leave my cats behind. Why on earth did you not think of this when you picked your uni etc. You have to do what is best for your puppy, not what is best for you! I'm about to become a vet do you honestly think I would take the piss for being a pet lover?
Reply 17
pharmgirl
TBH I think its u that is taking the piss. I am paying £625 a month rent because I knew from the start that I couldnt leave my cats behind. Why on earth did you not think of this when you picked your uni etc. You have to do what is best for your puppy, not what is best for you! I'm about to become a vet do you honestly think I would take the piss for being a pet lover?

sorry, the barking comment was just like u was taking piss. it was last minute decision, and dont have time to look for a flat as im coming from scotland, so had to take halls, and i cant leave my pup behind as my family are not willing to look after him, so i have a big dilemma, i am going to risk it. i have to, i hav no choice but to bring him
Reply 18
There's not a chance in hell for you to have it in halls.

And you're a complete moron anyway, getting a puppy just before uni.
Reply 19
Haydar
have u got a cage we can use to get him in?:confused:

no but i will go buy one ok

Latest

Trending

Trending