james173
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I'll be in Kingswood 1 for my first year, in catered accommodation, but I've just realised i don't know how much I'll need to save for breakfast/lunch/dinner each day! Can anyone help out?
bengreen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
In Kingswood I used to pay around £2 or so a night. For lunch in the Tapas Bar, it's roughly the same.
bowdeni
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah £2 sounds round about right. Some nights it'll cost more, other nights less but averages out at about £2. If you eat at tapas, you'll pay more £3.50, £4.00, but the quality is so much better and you'll find no problems in justifying it. Still, you can go on campus and find something much cheaper if your tight of money
Hana_1987
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I used to spend about £1 a meal, seriously!! More often than not, my dinner cost me like 97p! So all my friends had lots more RCS points than I do They have like £500, and I have a measley £100 or so..

I tended to eat brekkie in my room as it was easier as my lectures were around 9 o'clock..and the only brekkie served is fried stuff, toast and cereal.. the latter two I can make myself so I didn't see the point in eating in the dining hall really!
james173
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Thanks for all your replies - i'm glad you three (and a few others) are always around answering our questions!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.52%
No I haven't decided yet (57)
22.62%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.86%

Watched Threads