The Student Room Group

Which university is the best out of these three?

So I've got offers from Westminster to do Computer networks and communications, Greenwich to do Computer Systems and Networking and Hertfordshire to do Computer Science (Networks). I just want to know what one is the best out of these three for my course and in general what they are like??
Hertfordshire has quite a bad reputation imo, my cousin did Accounting and can't find a job now.. Westminster will obviously be more expensive to live in, whereas Greenwich will be cheaper and is a nicer area I think. For computer related subjects Greenwich does better then Westminster (for Comp. Science they are 20 places above them), probably go with Greenwich! What grades do you need for them?
well I'm doing a HNC in computer systems development which is harder than A levels and Greenwich is only asking for a pass overall, and Westminster and Hertfordshire are asking for a merit overall but I will be commuting to the London universities so it doesn't matter about the costs but if I go to Hertfordshire I will move out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending