Orgasm denying Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Me and my girlfriend like to tease each other and such. We enjoy it and always end up finishing off. However for about a week she has been full on denying me every night. She is on her period at the moment, so she says she doesn't want to let me *** until the weekends. It is frustrating me, but I love her so much, I just want to make her happy and if I do it in secret, I know she'll find out.

1) Is there a health risk?
2) What can I do to cope?
3) Is my girlfriend right to do this (in your opinion)?
DanE1998
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Me and my girlfriend like to tease each other and such. We enjoy it and always end up finishing off. However for about a week she has been full on denying me every night. She is on her period at the moment, so she says she doesn't want to let me *** until the weekends. It is frustrating me, but I love her so much, I just want to make her happy and if I do it in secret, I know she'll find out.

The only health risk is backflow down the urethra but it is unlikely.

Have you tried talking to her. Denial can be seen as a fetish if that is something you're into?

Talk to her
MAG1CIAN
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My girlfriend and I have experimented with denial. It's worth it
unprinted
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

As has been mentioned, orgasm denial, AKA male chastity is a thing some people are into. It helps if both of you are...

1. People who do it long term tend to ensure he ejaculates every so often to minimise any risks, but they tend to prevent even wet dreams. For a week or two, no.

2. The idea is that you'll be so looking forward to resuming sex that it will be particularly good when it happens.

3. It depends why she's doing it.
Mark19
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by unprinted)
As has been mentioned, orgasm denial, AKA male chastity is a thing some people are into. It helps if both of you are...

1. People who do it long term tend to ensure he ejaculates every so often to minimise any risks, but they tend to prevent even wet dreams. For a week or two, no.

2. The idea is that you'll be so looking forward to resuming sex that it will be particularly good when it happens.

3. It depends why she's doing it.
For guys, IMO orgasm avoidance makes a lot of sense. My fiancee and I have been doing it for over a year. No way am I going back to having orgasms until we're ready to try for children.
unprinted
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mark19)
For guys, IMO orgasm avoidance makes a lot of sense. My fiancee and I have been doing it for over a year. No way am I going back to having orgasms until we're ready to try for children.
Orgasm control, i.e. being able to control when you come - great.

Orgasm denial - only if you're submissive enough to be into it.
Mark19
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by unprinted)
Orgasm control, i.e. being able to control when you come - great.

Orgasm denial - only if you're submissive enough to be into it.
I don't think orgasm denial as you call it is necessarily submissive. It requires strength and is an extension of no fap/no PMO.
unprinted
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Allowing someone else to control such a basic self-care issue like masturbation or pleasure like orgasm is submission.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
There could be a health risk depending on your age.
40 years+ =health risk 30-39= should be fine
0-29= nothing to worry about.

The only health risk is that it makes the possibility of prostate cancer a tad of the tiniest little fraction higher (nearly nothing) and that is only if you over 40. Any younger then your probably more likely to escape a plane crash with a paper cut on your nipple and land on top of the Empire State Building!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Its foreplay, the longer you wait for it then the better your orgasm will be. All you can do to cope is to let her deny.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.43%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.14%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.43%

Watched Threads