Turn on thread page Beta

I Know its a long shot..... watch

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Not George Michael & Mary J. I think they were a one hit wonder. Not sure if they made number one with the song tho. Keep trying tho plz, you could be my one saving grace. lol

ReputationRep:
    I'VE FOUND IT! lol ThanQ to everyone who tried to help me out. The song is 'Steal My Sunshine' by Len. Thanx again to everyone who gave me a hand. Is well appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichyRich)
    I'VE FOUND IT! lol ThanQ to everyone who tried to help me out. The song is 'Steal My Sunshine' by Len. Thanx again to everyone who gave me a hand. Is well appreciated.
    That's an irritating song

ReputationRep:
    I've not heard it for years, then I think it was on Real Radio that I heard it a few weeks ago, and not heard it since. Thanx anyway for trying to help.

Rite well its sleep time for me. Good nite all and Tc. :cool: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe you made honest people slave for you over this piece of crap. What a let down! I was looking forward to listening to the song myself after all this anticipation. But this is just poor quality.

ReputationRep:
    But i've bn trying to find a song for months now. It's not a recent one. It came out in the late(ish) 90's I think. It was released in the Summer. I can't for the life of me remember who sings it, what the song's called or any lyrics from it. All I can say is is got a couple singing in it. The song starts where a few ppl are talking about how upset their friend is (the male vocalist) then he sings a verse, then they both come in for the chorus and the same happens for the female vocalist. In the video for it he's got a bald head and she's got her hair tied back. I know this is a complete shot in the dark but can anyone help me? PWEEZ?

FanQ so much :
    Len - Steal/Still my sunshine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Len - Steal/Still my sunshine
    he worked it out about three posts up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    he worked it out about three posts up
    so he did :rolleyes: Thanks for pointing that out!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.