The Student Room Group

Journalism 2017 - interview

I've applied to the following universities for Journalism:

- City university
- Brunel
- Goldsmiths
- Middlesex
Westminster

Does anybody know what they ask for in interviews and how long it took to get replied from any of the above universities? I didn't send my application that long ago but I have only got an interview for Westminster as of now...

I would really like to go to City so if anyone knows what they ask on selection say would you please let me know! Or even anything they ask in other Journalism interviews...

Anyone else applying for journalism?
Original post by Milly674
I've applied to the following universities for Journalism:

- City university
- Brunel
- Goldsmiths
- Middlesex
Westminster

Does anybody know what they ask for in interviews and how long it took to get replied from any of the above universities? I didn't send my application that long ago but I have only got an interview for Westminster as of now...

I would really like to go to City so if anyone knows what they ask on selection say would you please let me know! Or even anything they ask in other Journalism interviews...

Anyone else applying for journalism?

Im applying for journalism at
City
Bangor
De Monfort
Goldsmiths
Brunel

I think you should consider de montfort its really good.
where do you live ? im about 15 mins fromm brunel but dont want to stay at home.
bangor is pretty rural but i dont mind. great accommodation as well.
Reply 2
I've already applied so I can't really change it now! /!; I live in London too but closer to City than Brunel. From what you know because you live locally is Brunel good??

We have applied to three of the same uni's though :smile: good luck with your application/interviews.
Original post by Milly674
I've already applied so I can't really change it now! /!; I live in London too but closer to City than Brunel. From what you know because you live locally is Brunel good??

We have applied to three of the same uni's though :smile: good luck with your application/interviews.

Brunel is a good uni but journalism isnt one of its best courses. Uxbridge is nice enough. Not much nightlife though. I have an interview at DMU now and would prefer leaving london

Quick Reply

Latest