Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am going to Hillheads on september, and I have already done the payment of the utility charge and the deposit....but i have a doubt, do they have to communicate me that my room is reserved?? Will they confirm me it?

Thank u

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, they should send you a receipt saying they recieved your payment for utility charge and deposit. It'll come in the post. How long ago did you send it away?

Welcome to :tsr: btw
    What are you studying at Aberdeen?

ReputationRep:
    How long did your receipt take, I hope I sent my stuff to the right place -sent the contract to "the hub" and a cheque for 200+199.50 (or however much) to some finance office ? eek.

ReputationRep:
    I am studying law. I sent the cheque 2 weeks ago, but i haven´t received anything yet. I will have to mail to hillheads if they don´t answer.

Now I have the doubt about the address, I sent everything to the accomodation office on elphinstone road, I think it was ok.

ReputationRep:
    Hola!

I paid the utility charge and the deposit the first week of August and yesterday I received the receipt, so don´t worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dd1989)
    How long did your receipt take, I hope I sent my stuff to the right place -sent the contract to "the hub" and a cheque for 200+199.50 (or however much) to some finance office ? eek.
    Erm i gave the contract and my cheque to the Hub cause that's where the accommodation office is. I handed it in personally though so i got a receipt instantly. I hope you got it right

(Original post by Charlie Soria)
    I am studying law. I sent the cheque 2 weeks ago, but i haven´t received anything yet. I will have to mail to hillheads if they don´t answer.

Now I have the doubt about the address, I sent everything to the accomodation office on elphinstone road, I think it was ok.
    There's another thread in this section, someone is looking for other law students so might be worth checking out.
    Elphinstone Road is where the Hub is and that's where i went so you gave it to the same address as me and i had no problems. Give it a few more days, it should be ok

ReputationRep:
    Actually when I think about it, I did sent the cheque to the hub, I sent the Direct Debit form to the Finance office cause it said sent it there.

ReputationRep:
    That's ok then. In that case you should be fine

ReputationRep:
    They probably realised I am a sweet English boy and spent the money on...err.haggis? :P

ReputationRep:
    You are not English:P trust me!

ReputationRep:
    I am I was born in England and lived there for 13 years lol.

ReputationRep:
    the forms/ contract/ cheque are supposed to go to different places... damn it!

ReputationRep:
    ^ I wouldn't worry about it, as long as they get it all at some point - let the skivies take the form to the right office.

ReputationRep:
    No, we've already established they're supposed to go to the same place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmilerNuts)
    No, we've already established they're supposed to go to the same place
    The Direct Debit form said send to Finance Office :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ok then smart ass :p:

ReputationRep:
    I got receipts this morning for the 400 quid I sent, thank God, i was beginning to think they just went shopping.

ReputationRep:
    They did. You actually sent them 450 remember :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol I didn't pay a penny, step dad signed a cheque and I filled in the amount

ReputationRep:
    You are one jammy bugger! I hate you now! :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.