Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Recently I have had a lot more stress,mainly because of mocks, I try listening to music but it just makes me stress more because i fell like i should be studying.

I just wanted to know how people relieve stress?
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Recently I have had a lot more stress,mainly because of mocks, I try listening to music but it just makes me stress more because i fell like i should be studying.

Nap, exercise, watch a film, go to a restaurant/takeaway, play games... anything fun
TK_23
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

I'm in your situation ... but I take walks sometimes to clear my head
username2957542
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Im always stressed , I just dont talk to anyone , if I bottle my feelings it makes me better, but for most people talking about it makes it better.
VaticanCameos
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Go for walks, watch TV, read a book- anything like that. It's important to take time out to relax so try to not let relaxing stress you out
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's good you relax, not only will help you absorb new information when revising but it'll digest what you've covered. If you revise and dont take any breaks or find ways to relax/get away from it all, you'll just feel overworked and stressed which is inefficient and unhealthy. So just chill and do what you find fun for a bit every now and then
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (43)
24.16%
No, but I have thought about it (48)
26.97%
No (87)
48.88%

Watched Threads