username2199397
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Im studying biology OCR and wanted to know if you need to include all of the answer in the box to get full marks?

(I have attached 2 questions with answers)

Would you get the mark in the exam if your answer isnt worded exactly like the markscheme?

Name:  q1.png
Views: 52
Size:  12.9 KBAttachment 602806602808
Attached files
username2199397
Rep:
?
???
bluepennant
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No you don't have to give the whole answer box. They'll take any of the points they highlight up to the maximum amount of marks. As for how close it has to be it is up to the marker really I'd imagine there's a bit of leeway but not a whole lot but if you even outline the concept of what they highlight that should be enough,
username2199397
Rep:
?
Thats fairly easy. If theres a process you have to describe, does it have to follow the answer in same sequence (and would that also need all answer box) e.g. protein synthesis?

If thats the case then bio should be fairly easy! Lol. Im making some of my notes based on the past paper mark scheme (e.g. definitions and processes))). It helps cut the crap from the textbook.

One last question:
Do you need to know about the inorganic ions functions for the body? Both of may textbooks mentions them. but the spec says "the key inorganic ions that are involved in the biological processess (to include the corect symbols of the ions)"

Then it includes all the ions that you need to know

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (17)
13.08%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (31)
23.85%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (58)
44.62%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (20)
15.38%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
3.08%

Watched Threads