Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have asked a few but have forgotten!! What is it you look for in a guy for a r/ship? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    try doing a search on the forums, i'm sure you will find countless other meaningless topics like this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    try doing a search on the forums, i'm sure you will find countless other meaningless topics like this...
    Too much effort, and it may have changed recently, women’s perogative (sp) and all that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    I have asked a few but have forgotten!! What is it you look for in a guy for a r/ship? :confused:
    broad shoulders.. heeehee

lu x

ReputationRep:
    Not being me (clearly)

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    Not being me (clearly)

MB
    well i would'nt know about that . . .

lu x

ReputationRep:
    Physical attraction, ability to make me feel wonderful, interesting personality, etc, etc

ReputationRep:
    If I was a girl, Id go for a guy with a phat personality.

ReputationRep:
    They want them to be as much like me as possible....
    *Keeps telling himself that*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    They want them to be as much like me as possible....
    *Keeps telling himself that*
    so whats that like then.....???
    lu x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lubilu)
    broad shoulders.. heeehee

lu x
    Me too!!! That and a really nice voice and smile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    Not being me (clearly)

MB
    Yeah i know what u mean, which is why i made the thread, cos i dunno what i am doing wrong!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i know what u mean, which is why i made the thread, cos i dunno what i am doing wrong!
    negative thinking? seriously, a girl see a guy thats thinking hes never gonna girl, he looks like hes never gonna get a girl.. and then he never will get a girl....

lu x

ReputationRep:
    If you have friends and are pretty normal, the problem is probably that you're going after the wrong girls

Threads like this are all well and good (i'm actually glad to be asked my own opinion for once instead of having to read threads started by girls about what guys want :rolleyes: ) but in reality, girls rarely have a checklist of qualities that they look for. Usually, the right person comes along and all the rules go out of the window anyway! So just relax and a nice girl will probably appear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toyosi)
    Me too!!! That and a really nice voice and smile
    aww... great minds think alike as they say... too bad they became extingt in the 1990's

ReputationRep:
    A double barrelled surname, at least 7A*s at GCSE and public school boys recommended (it would be nice too if they have an Oxbridge offer in the bag).

Must be ambitious, intelligent, multi-lingual (4 different languages, 2 fluent) and adore current affairs with a passion. Green eyes preferably, but blue eyes will be considered also. Good colour and fashion sense essential.

Apply to [email protected]
    Salary: Negotiable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lubilu)
    aww... great minds think alike as they say... too bad they became extingt in the 1990's
    Dammit, and there i was thinking i had a nice smile!! lol!

(Original post by F. Poste)
    If you have friends and are pretty normal, the problem is probably that you're going after the wrong girls

Threads like this are all well and good (i'm actually glad to be asked my own opinion for once instead of having to read threads started by girls about what guys want ) but in reality, girls rarely have a checklist of qualities that they look for. Usually, the right person comes along and all the rules go out of the window anyway! So just relax and a nice girl will probably appear.
    I am positive and relaxed, just confused as i have friends of both sexes and i like to think i am normal, but no girls seem to be interested in me! To be honest they seem to go after my less secure and possibly uglier mates!! Information is what i need to battle the confusion!!

ReputationRep:
    i mostly look at personality, they have to have a good humor

Girls basically look for me – ie manly, sophisticated, with powerful eyes, a genius mind, classy clothes, a heart-stopping smile, and the ability to make them gush within 3 minutes of taking off their knickers.

ReputationRep:
    Nice strong arms that you can fall asleep in

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.