Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    Dammit, and there i was thinking i had a nice smile!! lol!

I am positive and relaxed, just confused as i have friends of both sexes and i like to think i am normal, but no girls seem to be interested in me! To be honest they seem to go after my less secure and possibly uglier mates!! Information is what i need to battle the confusion!!
    You need to ask your RL girl friends- ask them to be honest, they'll know why You also need to completely forget about girls as i am certain that people only come along when you DON'T really want a relationship/thing/whatever. Life sucks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    Not being me (clearly)

MB
    All you need is a nice bathtub

ReputationRep:
    Just an illustration of the utter hopelessness boys are facing:

(Original post by deianra)
    A double barrelled surname
    Indeed
    at least 7A*s at GCSE
    Very decent norwegian and IB grades, if that's sufficient?
    public school boys recommended
    Well, technically there are no public schools in Norway, but I part of the extreme minority that attends an independent school.
    (it would be nice too if they have an Oxbridge offer in the bag).
    Not as of yet, but with a bit of luck I hope to have one.
    Must be ambitious
    I'm applying for Oxford...?
    , intelligent
    My teachers think I should be able to get in to Oxford...?
    , multi-lingual (4 different languages, 2 fluent)
    Norwegian, English (you'll have to decide whether my English can be considered fluent or not), German, Latin, some French and Italian, and a tiny bit of Spanish
    and adore current affairs with a passion.
    I'm a very active politician.
    Green eyes preferably
    Spot on.
    Good colour and fashion sense essential.
    Either I have a fairly good sense, or I have spent horrendously large amounts of money on unstylish clothes. Comments tend to be positive though, even though I am a bit conservative in my tastes.
    Salary: Negotiable
    A bit unsure about this one, as I have promised to spend less money in the coming year, but I'm sure I'd be able to reach an agreement.
    All you need is a nice bathtub
    Villeroy & Boch, it's not legally mine, but that shouldn't matter...

And I'm still stuck here at home on my own? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Dammit Thomas, that's so utterly unfair! How am I not meant to absolutely adore you!?

Anyway, I will attack you in Oxford at interview.

ReputationRep:
    A double barrelled surname, at least 7A*s at GCSE and public school boys recommended (it would be nice too if they have an Oxbridge offer in the bag).

Must be ambitious, intelligent, multi-lingual (4 different languages, 2 fluent) and adore current affairs with a passion. Green eyes preferably, but blue eyes will be considered also. Good colour and fashion sense essential.

Apply to [email protected]
    Salary: Negotiable
    Miss D., does it make them a better person having a double barreled surname, 7A*s and 4 different languages?

Me - Appears to be quite plain, but when you get to know them they are interesting. Um, intelligent is good, funny and a bit of **** in them, which I can sometimes turn nice.

Looks, not a looks person, down dating is cool but I like glasses and long blonde hair.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=happysunshine]does it make them a better person having a double barreled surname, 7A*s and 4 different languages? /QUOTE]

In the grand scheme of things I would have to say yes

ReputationRep:
    If you like someone then you like them...
    when you like someone you see at say swimmin baths then you wud lik them instead of their grades
    also surely 7 A*'s is a bit carried away...
    wat percentage of gcse students get that...
    5%??????

ReputationRep:
    a large wallet :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    You need to ask your RL girl friends- ask them to be honest, they'll know why You also need to completely forget about girls as i am certain that people only come along when you DON'T really want a relationship/thing/whatever. Life sucks
    Cheers. Probably the best advice. I seem to remember my best mate saying something along those lines. Dammit, y is she always right? :rolleyes: lol!

Apparently all her mates think i am an amazing guy, none of them hate me thats for sure. However they just don't fancy me!! lol! I need to find a girl to help me buy better clothes!

ReputationRep:
    A spark

ReputationRep:
    hmm...juding on past experience, i keep goin for unavaliable guys. but realistically i look for a friend, big hands (dont ask why!), strong arms and a good hugger!! lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickleangel)
    hmm...juding on past experience, i keep goin for unavaliable guys. but realistically i look for a friend, big hands (dont ask why!), strong arms and a good hugger!! lol.
    I don't care if you did say "don't ask why" I'm asking anyway: why big hands - is this something disgusting?

ReputationRep:
    a monster ****

ReputationRep:
    Dammit Thomas, that's so utterly unfair! How am I not meant to absolutely adore you!?

Anyway, I will attack you in Oxford at interview.
    I am quite confident that you will find plenty of reasons for hating me, that should not be a problem.

ReputationRep:
    tall dark handsome soppy but a bad lad funny cute sensitive romantic.....
    my boyfriend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    I have asked a few but have forgotten!! What is it you look for in a guy for a r/ship? :confused:
    In a relationship- the ability to make a good cuppa....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    a monster ****
    lol...yes very important

ReputationRep:
    19 inch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    19 inch
    :eek: slightly too big ....could cause serious injury

ReputationRep:
    I think some guy's get themselves into a situation whereby they become so wrapped up in the idea that girls don't want them that it affects their behaviour and voila, a self-fufilling profecy is the result. I'm certainly not someone people would tend to think of as physically attractive yet have never really had any difficult find girlfriends who I find attractive, physically and mentally.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.