Turn on thread page Beta

debenhams online application... cover letter? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    how do i add a cover letter to my online application? when i started the application it said something about adding a cover letter but now i don't know how i can add one.

thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry about it. I used to work in Debenhams and I applied online and never put on a covering letter, and got the job obviously. Just make sure they know in the questions that you're friendly helpful, confident and so on and you'll be fine. Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sub0)
    how do i add a cover letter to my online application? when i started the application it said something about adding a cover letter but now i don't know how i can add one.

thanks!
    When I applied online I didnt bother with a covering letter.Are you sure you need one?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.