Geology PG: MSc Engineering Geology / MSc Geotechnical Engineering 2017 Applicants

Watch
ksproul93
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi All,

Just wondering if there are any geologists out there who have applied for, or are considering applying for an MSc in Engineering Geology or Geotechnical Engineering (or related) for September 2017?

I currently have unconditional offers from Leeds, Strathclyde and Aberdeen for Engineering Geology, Geotechnical Engineering and Petroleum Geoscience, respectively, and am curious to see if anyone else has an offer for any of these uni's/courses, or is planning on applying there.

If you don't yet have a place, I'd be happy to help with application related questions, and if you do have a place, I'd be happy to look into sharing accomodation with you!

For those who have no intentions of applying to any of these courses, but have experience of finding a flat/accommodation away from home, any advice on how to go about this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Kieran.
Retropattern
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Where did you end up going in the end? I'm wanting to do engineering geology too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (8)
18.18%
No one else does (18)
40.91%
I'm embarrassed about my background (4)
9.09%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (12)
27.27%
We don't use a video platform (1)
2.27%
I don't have a camera (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
2.27%

Watched Threads