URGENT: missed deadlines for loans :o( Watch

loser88
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hi

(this may be long so will put the quesiton without any background at the end- sorry!!)

I am the biggest prat in the world and have missed my deadlines for the loans (tuition and maintenance) for this year (Year 2). I rang up ages ago saying the online service wouldn't work for me and the really helpful reply I got wa skeep trying the deadline's been removed, I then got a text on my phone saying there was no deadline anymore due to itnernet problems, so I rang up repeatedly and they just kept saying try online there is no other way. Then I started my full time job, 10am-11:30pm- obviously not able to use the phone and no time anyway so completely missed the deadline, in a mad panic the other day as I'd compleely forgotten I rang an the EVENTUALLY said ring my LEA and ask them for a paper application form which I've done and because it's been a Bank Holiday will be sending today (Tuesday) so when do you reckon I'll get my money if at all and will the uni (King's College London) have fits if I don't have the tuition fee on time??

Basically if you didn't read all of that if I send off the form now when will I get my loans?

Thank you very much in advance.....
samba
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
long answer: yes, but it might be a few weeks into term1 if they're really busy

short answer: yes
BWFC_K
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
i just did mine today lol dont worry about it.

everything will be delayed like your loans and stuff but theres nothing you can do about that.
temo_gemo
Report 12 years ago
I've recently done mine online and I'm sending my birth certificate away tomorrow, so your not the only one!
So you won't be the only one with a delayed loan =]
BWFC_K
Report 12 years ago
they anticipate for people like us aswell lmao
loser88
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by samba)
long answer: yes, but it might be a few weeks into term1 if they're really busy

short answer: yes
HAHAHAHA!!! :rofl: thank you for the long-winded and succinct versions!

To everyone else, I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!! I hope it comes as soon as possible!! :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads