The Student Room Group

Do cute looking guys get more attention?

I have witnessed a lot of my male friends who're good looking but less manly looking and "cuter" to be a huge hit with women. Do girls prefer guys with more feminine features?

Scroll to see replies

Emhm no. This may be the case in like a high school.
Depends on the species... Turian.

http://giffiles.alphacoders.com/124/12414.gif
Reply 3
probably not
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I have witnessed a lot of my male friends who're good looking but less manly looking and "cuter" to be a huge hit with women. Do girls prefer guys with more feminine features?

if you're talking about the zac efron/leonardo dicaprio look when they were like 20ish ...then mostly younger girls go for that look

but when they start breaking into their 20's a lot seem to go off it somewhat and generally prefer a more manly look
Reply 5
Well, it depends on the individual, no?But I know that most of my friends go for the masculine one, you know, tall, caramel skin and a little bit of muscle...But most of the attention goes to the funny one.
No I think it's just that girls will find these guys less threatening and there's some science behind it too... that if you are more cute/softer looking as guy you're less likely to be promiscuous and more likely to be a loyal partner etc.

I hate macho men they're intimidating and overbearing. Size it not the issue it's attitude. You can very much get a cute guy that is physically larger/more masculine.
Original post by Zaliqah
Well, it depends on the individual, no?But I know that most of my friends go for the masculine one, you know, tall, caramel skin and a little bit of muscle...But most of the attention goes to the funny one.

:lol: 'caramel skin'
Reply 8
You gotta look like an alpha to get the ladies, trust me playa.
Because, macho idiots tend to beyond irritating.

'I go to the gym', oh, do you?
Nah, I saw you popping those steroids. :h:
Attachment not found
Depends what you mean by "cute" which in reality has a much more varied, ambiguous meaning. Many girls use it to simply mean "hot", so a masculine, alpha male can still be called "cute". While I'm not an alpha as such, I am quite good-looking and after a while the attention just gets annoying. Like being able to walk down the straight without everyone staring at you as you walk by and girls breaking out into flirty giggles seems like a luxury now. Oh well..
yes RainbowMan I'm really sure you know what you're talking about RainbowMan
YAG
I'm immune to your immunity

you started it
(edited 7 years ago)
On the contrary, I got more attention because of my crooked teeth in comparison to those who were better looking than I am and had straight white teeth. :cry:
Just talk to her.
One purported biological basis for attraction to males with more "feminine" facial features is that women see them as better care-givers. The assumption is that these males are more likely to make better partners.

Personally I don't find hyper-feminine features in men attractive.
better yet combine the two

Shawn Mendes

His body, but his cute little face and his sweet little personality
(edited 7 years ago)
Only in school/college.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending