The Student Room Group

I met the perfect girl in a lucid dream

We hung out each day, cuddled and made out, and I felt so in love. It was perfect...

I said to her: "Surely this can't be real. But I'm wide awake and fully conscious right now, so I know it can't be a dream. But if I do wake up, I'll come back and find you."

Then I woke up... took a minute to realise it wasn't real :frown::redface: Forever alone... :frown::redface:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Alas, it was only just a dreaaaaaaam. Hang in there buddy.
Original post by Anonymous
We hung out each day, cuddled and made out, and I felt so in love. It was perfect...

I said to her: "Surely this can't be real. But I'm wide awake and fully conscious right now, so I know it can't be a dream. But if I do wake up, I'll come back and find you."

Then I woke up... took a minute to realise it wasn't real :frown::redface: Forever alone... :frown::redface:

"And then you woke up"

Worst bit ever :/
LOL man better wash his bedsheets, nom sayin?
That's really tragic, kinda like when your favourite series ends.
Feelsbadman.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ClataBANG
Sounds quite beta to me. Get out there and show them lasses what you're worth pal- better to love and lost than never to have loved at all. What the f*ck you mean 'each day'? How long did it last ? absolute lmaooo make out with them birds who are looking to bang in your area if you feel me fam

Troll reported. Ahh, another good deed done for the day. :h:
:popout:

Lucid dreams are the absolute best. Most of my dreams are very vivid and easy to remember as long as I'm not startled awake or anything. Guuuuuddd sh!t roite tharrrr. Currently trying breathing exercises that are supposed to ease you into a lucid dream. Not working out too well tbh.
Every person you dream of is someone you've met in real life. Try and think where you saw this person before as your subconscious can't create faces out of nothing. Maybe you'll get lucky and remember who this person was in real life :smile:
Original post by prazzyjazzy

Lucid dreams are the absolute best. Most of my dreams are very vivid and easy to remember as long as I'm not startled awake or anything. Guuuuuddd sh!t roite tharrrr. Currently trying breathing exercises that are supposed to ease you into a lucid dream. Not working out too well tbh.

Aren't they supposed to be really difficult to do I guess 'on command'. Pretty sure I've read somewhere you have to mentally train yourself or some **** to have a lucid dreams more
regularly.
OP you're a lucky sod.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Zaliqah
Alas, it was only just a dreaaaaaaam. Hang in there buddy.

Original post by will'o'wisp
"And then you woke up"

Worst bit ever :/

:frown:

Original post by ClataBANG
What the f*ck you mean 'each day'? How long did it last ? absolute lmaooo make out with them birds who are looking to bang in your area if you feel me fam

I'll admit, this made me laugh!

Original post by HarleyQuinnx
LOL man better wash his bedsheets, nom sayin?

Lol

Original post by BlatantSpecs
That's really tragic, kinda like when your favourite series ends.
Feelsbadman.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perfect comparison right there... :frown:

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Troll reported. Ahh, another good deed done for the day. :h:

Lol!

Yes they are! Although aren't you supposed to be aware that it's a dream when you're lucid dreaming? In this case I was in full control, but I genuinely thought it was real. So vivid. I've had some scaries ones in the past, so this one makes up for those bad times. Feel sad now though :frown:

Original post by Random.guy
Every person you dream of is someone you've met in real life. Try and think where you saw this person before as your subconscious can't create faces out of nothing. Maybe you'll get lucky and remember who this person was in real life :smile:

That's true. But I guess she is a linear combination of a load of faces I've seen

Aren't they supposed to be really difficult to do I guess 'on command'. Pretty sure I've read somewhere you have to mentally train yourself or some **** to have a lucid dreams more
regularly.
OP you're a lucky sod.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks but I've felt sad all day knowing it wasn't real :frown: I doubt I'll have a dream like this again, at least not on command
regularly.
OP you're a lucky sod.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it is reaaallly difficult. I got super close once and then my hand twitched and I snapped out of it :s-smilie:
Yeah, it is reaaallly difficult. I got super close once and then my hand twitched and I snapped out of it :s-smilie:

Best time is in the morning if you have a lie in. Say you wake up at 8am and drift off and on for 2-3 more hours. Dreams there feel so vivid and long even though they might only be 30mins in real time. That's when I had mine

My favorite lucid dreams used to be the ones that involved cream cakes and ice cream, then running away and trying to escape from an upstairs window when you get called out for being greedy. :redface:
I had another vivid dream last night, not a good one though. I was stuck in Russia in -50 and snow, and their ATM machines were different size and didn't fit my card. Had no money to get back to England :frown:
guysss how are you lucid dreaming? tell me how you do it
One word for you.
déjà vu
You may not believe it, but it will come true.
Original post by Bulletzone
One word for you.
déjà vu
You may not believe it, but it will come true.

I had another vivid dream last night, not a good one though. I was stuck in Russia in -50 and snow, and their ATM machines were different size and didn't fit my card. Had no money to get back to England :frown:

Oh :afraid:
Original post by Anonymous
guysss how are you lucid dreaming? tell me how you do it

I kind of do some of these things in general, but they seem to be similar to lucid dream guides, so I guess that explains why I have them every now and then: Write down your dreams each morning either on paper or make a note in your phone, and think about them throughout the day. And when you get in bed each night, think about it as if you're already able to do it, like "I can't wait to explore and see what happens tonight".

If you wake up in the middle of the night part-way through a dream, don't move or open your eyes, keep them closed, just try to immediately go back to sleep and focus on continuing the dream. There's a good chance you'll become in control if you manage to get back into it avoiding thinking about other things too much.

Also try setting your alarm about 30-60mins earlier and use that time to drift in/out of consciousness. There's a good chance you'll have a vivid dream at the least.

Good luck! I hope I have one tonight again
I always have lucid dreams about guys lol
Original post by Random.guy

The problem with this is that your mind only remembers the face. Every action they make in your dream is made up.

Quick Reply

Latest