Turn on thread page Beta

Mens' formal clothing - need help and advice watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I've recently gotten a job at a clothes store selling mens' formal clothing, but sadly I know next to nothing about brands, what kind of suits different kinds of customers might want, etc etc. I was wondering whether anyone could give me some information or any advice about how to do this job well (as in, anything that might annoy you when you go into a department store clothing section), as well as clueing me in on mens' formal clothing.

This topic probably sounds stupid, so feel free to ignore it if you'd like.

ReputationRep:
    I expect you will learn alot when you start, they surely dont expect you to know it all already? just use your common sense and you'll be fine. They should have some idea of what they are after, if you need help just ask a collegue or someone. Just take some time when its quiet to get to know where everything is, and all the sizes etc.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.