The Student Room Group

TSR is interviewing the Apprenticeship minister - post your questions

We're off to interview Robert Halfon, the Minister for FE and Apprenticeships in January.

I've stuck the main thread for collecting questions in the Apprenticeship forum so please post your questions there:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4459126&p=69038034

I think we managed to cover most of the issues raised by the community with Justine Greening and intend to do the same with Robert Halfon so your questions shouldn't wasted!

Feel free to ask as many as you like ...
Original post by The Learn Ranger
We're off to interview Robert Halfon, the Minister for FE and Apprenticeships in January.

I've stuck the main thread for collecting questions in the Apprenticeship forum so please post your questions there:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4459126&p=69038034

I think we managed to cover most of the issues raised by the community with Justine Greening and intend to do the same with Robert Halfon so your questions shouldn't wasted!

Feel free to ask as many as you like ...

What is an engineering apprenticeship and can i get one, i am an international student of Indian nationality? If yes, then how can i get it?
How the goverment see the missuse of freedom of speech ? Nowadays , a lot pf people has concerned about how this freedom of speech could harm others ? The example of this case is for example bullying .
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by narniaarnina
How the goverment see the missuse of freedom of speech ? Nowadays , a lot pf people has concerned about how this freedom of speech could harm others ? The example of this case is for example bullying .

"Misuse of freedom of speech" is an oxymoron, something isn't a freedom if there are exceptions to it.

You either support freedom of speech absolutely, including hate speech and bullying, or you are against the concept.

Hate speech and bullying shouldn't be a crime unless the person involved is using force to push their opinions onto others.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending