English speaking and listening (EXAMPLES NEEDED)

Watch
xTIDx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I need examples of a speaking and listening presentation, I have no idea how I'm meant to structure my presentation since its just meant to be about something that interests me.
AliceGeorgia
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did mine on social media and whether it has a positive or negative influence on teens and the way I structured it was stating what your presentation is about and then state 3 reasons why and then one by one go into detail about them three points and then a conclusion
so for example

my presentation is about social media and whether it has a positive influence on teens in today's society. so does social media have a positive influence? no.
they are several reasons why however I'm going to be discussing just three (choose three)

(talk about the first point)

(talk about the second point)

(talk about the third point)

in conclsion, I think social media has some positive aspects but has more negatives than positives so there for overall has a negative effect on teens.....

make sure to use key terminology and make eye contact... I hope this helped I got a distinction and I'm the worst public speaker ever I have a really bad stutter and I never talk to anyone but my own small group of friends so if i can do it literally anyone can!
asad23
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
can you tell me three points
elizaaaaaaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
This is really helpful! What were your 3 points?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (80)
57.97%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (16)
11.59%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (18)
13.04%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (8)
5.8%
I haven't started researching yet (7)
5.07%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
6.52%

Watched Threads