Watch
This discussion is closed.
zombie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
...and it scares me.

I've been on the UCAS website quite a bit recently looking at different courses and options for uni and although at first I was overwhelmed I think I've narrowed things down a bit.

That, and the fact that I'm having the most amazing summer I've had in years with such good mates and nights out... well, it's got me to thinking about how much I don't want my life to go ahead really. I just don't want this summer to end. Partly because some of these new people I've met are off to uni come September and partly because...... I don't know when I'll be this happy again.

Can anyone else sympathise? I feel so grateful to... God, whoever, but at the same time **** scared that this is all gonna end soon.
jpowell
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Meh, that's life. You're going to have to accept that however much you want things to stay the same, they will always change. The sooner you accept that, the better you'll adjust when it happens.
zombie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by AntiMagicMan)
Meh, that's life. You're going to have to accept that however much you want things to stay the same, they will always change. The sooner you accept that, the better you'll adjust when it happens.
Hmm... yeah. I know, but I don't want it to happen. You're right tho, that is life unfortunately.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (33)
8.19%
Confident (54)
13.4%
Indifferent (57)
14.14%
Unsure (102)
25.31%
Worried (157)
38.96%

Watched Threads