Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...and it scares me.

I've been on the UCAS website quite a bit recently looking at different courses and options for uni and although at first I was overwhelmed I think I've narrowed things down a bit.

That, and the fact that I'm having the most amazing summer I've had in years with such good mates and nights out... well, it's got me to thinking about how much I don't want my life to go ahead really. I just don't want this summer to end. Partly because some of these new people I've met are off to uni come September and partly because...... I don't know when I'll be this happy again.

Can anyone else sympathise? I feel so grateful to... God, whoever, but at the same time **** scared that this is all gonna end soon.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, that's life. You're going to have to accept that however much you want things to stay the same, they will always change. The sooner you accept that, the better you'll adjust when it happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiMagicMan)
    Meh, that's life. You're going to have to accept that however much you want things to stay the same, they will always change. The sooner you accept that, the better you'll adjust when it happens.
    Hmm... yeah. I know, but I don't want it to happen. You're right tho, that is life unfortunately.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.