Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have just been looking through posts about accomodation for sept, is anyone staying at Prospect Point as i am starting to worry that everyone is at apollo court and others. xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hey yes im staying at prospect point...block2 14b how bout yourself? you're not the only 1
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    yea, i was worried about that too as im moving to prospect point!
    but apparently they only have limited spaces left, and they have a facebook profile and it sounds like its gonna be an amazing place to live!!

ReputationRep:
    awh thats good all i no is that me and my friend are in flat 19 b and c becasue we asked for a place together. where are u from ciara? anywher near us in portstewart? wat use studying? when do u go? sorry about all the questions! xxx

ReputationRep:
    im up in belfast!!
    im in 11c!!
    and im studying public relations and business studies!
    our flats are close enough so im sure we will see eachother about!!
    when are you headin over? xx

ReputationRep:
    Thats good were pretty close then, i headin over on the 13th, which i think is 2 weeks 2day! pretty scary. When do u go over? my friend and i couldnt get accommodation anywher else, its not very convenient for our course as its way at IM MArsh.... Awh wel should be some fun!!!xxx

ReputationRep:
    im headin over on the 15th! sooo cannot wait!
    it seems like its gonna be amazing!
    theres a guy on facebook whos in 19f!
    thats in with u, isnt it?
    i gave him a link to this page! xx

ReputationRep:
    hey im movin up on d 15th as well...met a few ppl on yougo as well hu r up der so shud b wkd...am well up 4 it...im studyin sociology and criminology
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    I tried gettin onto Facebook but it was playing up for me so it wouldnt work. awh very good yeh he prob in with me if he 19f. its gettin so soon ahh cant wait! xxx

ReputationRep:
    i think we should make prospect point the party place,
    so that this time next year when people are on here asking about it we will have lots of stories to tell!!

ReputationRep:
    Of course its gonna be the place that evyerone wil want to go ther! we have to make it fun!!!! gettin very excited now! wil be seein everyone v soon! xxx

ReputationRep:
    hey i am catherines friend lol cant wait to see everyone!!! 2 weeks to go can u believe its that soon xx

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know what the block thing is about?
    all i was told is that im in flat 11c!
    im sooo confused!! lol xx

ReputationRep:
    Gudday every1,

im in prospect point aswell and going liverpool john moore uni. i think im stayin in 17f, an i dnt no what block either. is any1 stay in room 17 aswell, or knows any1 that is.

cheerio xx

ReputationRep:
    i've already moved into Prospect Point.

it's nice, just a little quiet at the moment because not many have moved in yet.

ReputationRep:
    I lived there last year and I'm moving back this saturday cant remember the flat but around 50ish!

Like everything it has its good sides and bad sides, but cant wait to get my own place back and especially get my decks set back up!!

ReputationRep:
    I currently hold a conditional offer for the university of liverpool which I have selected as my firm choice. I would like accommodation at Prospect Point.
    I would be very grateful if you can outline the procedure which I must follow to ensure my place in this private accommodation for my uni course. I dont want to live in halls. Would be wiked if you can get bak 2 me asap m8, cheers

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 9, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.