The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam Physician Associate accommodation

To anyone studying physician associate studies starting January 2017 I wondered what you are doing for accommodation if you are not from Sheffield/Yorkshire e.g. halls/house share. SHU have told me that I can get accommodation in halls but I dont exactly want to be around a load of freshers or partying and if anyone would consider a house share I'd be up for it.
Original post by JamesManc
To anyone studying physician associate studies starting January 2017 I wondered what you are doing for accommodation if you are not from Sheffield/Yorkshire e.g. halls/house share. SHU have told me that I can get accommodation in halls but I don't exactly want to be around a load of freshers or partying and if anyone would consider a house share I'd be up for it.

Hi James

As you rightly said, you can choose to stay in one of our halls of residence and where possible you will be allocated a flat with other postgraduate and mature students. You may prefer to live in a self-contained flat where you have your own cooking facilities, or a private sector house. Should you choose to live in private sector accommodation you should still apply online.

If you haven't already, it might be worth giving our accommodation team a call on 0114 225 5555 to discuss your other options with them. :smile:

Hannah and Laura
(Official Hallam reps)
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending