The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

Postgraduate Degree in Development Studies

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone on here is thinking of/already is studying Development Studies or something similar at SOAS/Institute of Development Studies/LSE?

I'm hoping to apply for Sept 2017 entry and it would be nice to talk to people who are in the same boat as I have a few questions.

Thank you!
Reply 1
Well, not exactly development studies, but I did apply for an MA in International Law at SOAS. I actually got an offer today! If I can help in any way let me know! :smile:
School of Oriental and African Studies
London
Hey Sarah, I'll be applying too for an MSc in Development Studies for 2018. Help or advice from anyone in SOAS, LSE on strengthening my application is very much needed.
hello, I'm in the process of applying for an MSc in Violence, Conflict & Development for 2017, any advice would be most welcomed. I'm also applying for the MSc in International Relations at LSE.

thanks in advance
I am applying for MSc Development Studies at SOAS. Hi! :smile:
Original post by zainabkay
I am applying for MSc Development Studies at SOAS. Hi! :smile:

hey are you applying for 2017/2018 or 2018/2019?
Original post by kumarprashant
hey are you applying for 2017/2018 or 2018/2019?

2017/2018. wbu?
2017/2018. wbu?

for the 2018/19, so I will be applying this November.
when are you expecting the results?
Original post by kumarprashant
for the 2018/19, so I will be applying this November.
when are you expecting the results?

Late Feb/Early March. Fingers crossed! :smile:
Late Feb/Early March. Fingers crossed! :smile:

all the best, i hope you get it :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Pararegiment45
hello, I'm in the process of applying for an MSc in Violence, Conflict & Development for 2017, any advice would be most welcomed. I'm also applying for the MSc in International Relations at LSE.

thanks in advance

Hi! I applied for the MSc in Violence, Conflict and Development as well! I got an offer few weeks ago! If you need any information just let me know :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Pararegiment45

thanks in advance

Good luck! I have accepted an offer for VCD 2017/18 so if you need any help I'm here :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending