Vineleaves
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm starting this thread as a way of motivating myself to become more organised with my revision and also to steer myself away from procrastination.

I study:
Maths (predicted grade A*)
Further maths (predicted grade A)
Chemistry (predicted grade A)
Physics (predicted grade A*)

My predicted grades are already pretty high but I do want to reach higher. Im quite dissapointed that for chemistry I'm predicted an A so I'm hoping that this challenge will not only help me acheive my current predicted grades but also help me in achieving my personal goal of A* in Chemistry.

I should mention that I am in year 13. I sat my maths and further maths exams last year where I acheived an A in both maths and further maths. However I am planning on resiting two modules:
FP1 (grade acheived at B)
M1 (grade acheived C (super sad times 😥))

So yeah wish me luck.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Those are some amazing predicted grades, good luck and let us know how you're motivating yourself
Vineleaves
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  511.6 KB
Friday 16th December:
I did write a timetable for myself yesterday but unfortunately I lost it so I'm gonna have to make that again but here's a summary of what ive done today.

Chemistry:
Wrote revision notes on bonding and structure for my chemistry "reference book" which I will use whenever I dont know answers to chemistry questions.

Physics: Wrote notes on imaging for my physics "reference book".

Maths: Went over my mock exam highlighted areas I got wrong which include: functions, integration. Maybe ill work on them tomorrow.

Time to write my revision plan again and ill post a pic of it here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.8%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (67)
28.63%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (87)
37.18%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.82%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.56%

Watched Threads