Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

So I just got my accommodation offer through, i've been given Dale Hall, thats Carnatic right? So I was just wondering what its like there? Also anybody on here gonna be in Dale?

ReputationRep:
    Dale is one of the nicer halls. . Lived there last year. Nice place. Wish I ws living there this year.

ReputationRep:
    im in dale - n4

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend stayed in dale last year. and i stayed over a couple of times,i liked it. it was ok. alot nicer than some of the carnatic

ReputationRep:
    Yea i'm in dale C12, so frm what ppl r sayin it doesn't sound too bad!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm in dale D01 & I need some advice. My move in date is the 17th, probably like everyone else, but both my parents are out of the country - so I shall have to move up alone. If I go up on the train on monday, my dad can bring the rest of my stuff up on the tuesday.. Should I move on monday or wait until tuesday? - Could I wait until tues, or do I have to go on monday? *ponders*
    Thanks, Rob.

ReputationRep:
    go on monday - my flight gets in at 19:15 so i should be in dale by 20:00 - they better funkin let me in!!! lol

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.