The Student Room Group

Ideas on birthday gift?

My boyfriend's birthday is coming up soon so I was wondering what I should get him, but right now I'm stuck. The current money that I have in my wallet is like, 170+ (given to me) and I don't have school allowances and in my country, we can't take part time job for people under 18. (it sucks, I know)

My boyfriend doesn't really care what I get him though, he's happy with whatever I give him (or so he said) It can be hand crafted or bought from the store, he simply doesn't care. And about the other... rated stuff...Well, can't really write about that here because gotta keep it PG am I right? Dunno bout you guys tho (And I'm underage,but I'm going to be 18 next month hehe)

So he's happy with anything, but I don't have any idea at all! :d

PS Please be nice ;-; I know some people are not fond of 'young love' or something like that. I know that maybe I'm 'too young to love' (Oh thank you:tongue:) but you gotta take the risk right? Can't run away from this stuff forever.

Hehe, thanks. :h:
Original post by Zaliqah
My boyfriend's birthday is coming up soon so I was wondering what I should get him, but right now I'm stuck. The current money that I have in my wallet is like, 170+ (given to me) and I don't have school allowances and in my country, we can't take part time job for people under 18. (it sucks, I know)

My boyfriend doesn't really care what I get him though, he's happy with whatever I give him (or so he said) It can be hand crafted or bought from the store, he simply doesn't care. And about the other... rated stuff...Well, can't really write about that here because gotta keep it PG am I right? Dunno bout you guys tho (And I'm underage,but I'm going to be 18 next month hehe)

PS Please be nice ;-; I know some people are not fond of 'young love' or something like that. I know that maybe I'm 'too young to love' (Oh thank you:tongue:) but you gotta take the risk right? Can't run away from this stuff forever.

Well, what are some of his interests?

A present can be a day out that you pay for (doesn't have to be super expensive)

But anyway if he likes gaming for example you could get him a game, or if he likes a genre of books then get in one he might like etc etc
Original post by Zaliqah

You should just take him out for dinner or something at your cost
Reply 3
Original post by Helloagain1
You should just take him out for dinner or something at your cost

Hmmm that should be fine..Thanks!
Reply 4
Original post by SeanFM
Well, what are some of his interests?

A present can be a day out that you pay for (doesn't have to be super expensive)

But anyway if he likes gaming for example you could get him a game, or if he likes a genre of books then get in one he might like etc etc

A day out is interesting...Thank youuu :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending