maha.maya
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys!

I'm a newbie on TSR so I'm not really sure how this all works but here's my first question.

I am currently studying Biology, Chemistry and Psychology. I am currently working at an ABB level and was wondering how I could improve my grades.

I got all A*-A grades at - GCSE and am striving to do just as well at A level as I want to enter medicine. Any tips would be appreciated

Maya
arthur12345
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello by the way, Have you looked at the mark schemes and the examiners reports online these can sometimes clues on what they are expecting.
Hajra Momoniat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello maya.

I can help you with chemistry and biology. Ive made resources on AS and A2 AQA biology and are based on the specification. If you want a taste as to how I write and teach click on 'forums' at the top and then on 'study help'. Then click on 'Biology, biochemical and other life sciences' which is under 'maths, science and technology academic help'. Scroll down and then youll see my blog which says 'Resources AQA - Biological molecules'. In there will be eight resources for you to look at.

If you like and want to see more of my resources then please make an account on get revising which is free. My username on there is the same as the one on here. https://getrevising.co.uk/

For chemistry I do AQA and do not make resources because AS chemistry is always applied in the second year. So I look on the spec and see what needs to be learnt.

Unfortunately I cant help you with psychology because I don't do it I do maths instead. I guess the same tactic should be used where a specification should be studied.

At the moment maya, you are doing great to work at an ABB level. Congrats and keep that up. Don't forget to practise exam papers. But by all means if you need any help message me anytime and ill get to you as soon as possible.

Good luck with everything
aleksceramics
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Whats your psych exam board? If it's edexcel I can help you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.16%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.38%
Not great so far... (252)
35.74%
I want to drop out! (132)
18.72%

Watched Threads