Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Having a pissy day?
    Everything seems to be going wrong, first of all i accidently deleted ALL of my texts (300ish) which i've saved for years and were all really sweet ones from best friends etc, then i had to work 9 until 5 and I left my name badge at home and because as stated in the rules we have to wear a name badge they gave me the only spare one that was there so i walked around with a 'MAVIS' badge on me all day(left over from some old woman who left ages ago) and got some pretty strange looks(oh there was a nice looking guy who came to my till and looked at me like i was a total weirdo because of it).. then i got home and had to give my mum all of my earnings to pay off a 400 pound phonebill (ok it was my fault i ran it up but it's still annoyed me because i'm working full days to pay it back) and THEN some stupid arse put my white jeans and top(which cost me ALOT) in the washing machine with pink underwear so now they're bright pink.
    Ok rant over...
    Not very happy right now :mad: :mad:
    Anyone care to join me in the crappyness of my day?

Pink is a nice colour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avo)
    Pink is a nice colour.
    I know dammit but i want them to be white again!! and that's not even my biggest problem right now

ReputationRep:
    Awww :hugs: for yellamarshmella

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, me too! I'm completely skint, and ended up having to spend all my money on stuff to send paperwork to Uni (my own fault because I forgot to take it into town with me, and needed it desperately), then went to the Drs to pick up a repeat prescription which the doctor hadnt even put ON a repeat prescription, so now need to make another sodding trip to tell someone who's been to Uni for seven years what to do. Then I had do chores. BORING!

Sorry for you, yellowmarshmellow x

ReputationRep:
    I'd pull a girl called Mavis, just for the novelty value.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    I'd pull a girl called Mavis, just for the novelty value.
    Well if you like old women, that's your problem mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robob)
    Well if you like old women, that's your problem mate.
    Ageism.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I cant sleep if thats anything.......

One day last year I woke up and my tv blew up as i turned it on. Then had a very near miss on a local roundabout in the morning. Then just before getting on the motorway some plank drove up the back of me and drove off. Finally got to Cardiff to watch the biggest waste of 40 quid ive seen in my life (Harlem Globetrotters), burning the money would have been more entertaining. On the way home had another near miss on the M4 and stopped for a steak to make it all better. They got my order completely wrong, i wanted medium with chips and got very very well done with potateos and walked out after sending it back twice.

Wasnt the best day ever.

ReputationRep:
    Another crappy day, work was sooo long and boring (9 til 5 again) and their now aswell as working tomorrow they are now expecting me to work 6am to 9pm on saturday which i am not doing! dammit! damn life.

ReputationRep:
    awww hope tomorrows better

well i had to go and work at another place and felt like an outcast all day and i pricked myself on my name badge (dam name badge day!) and it hurt and then i came home and just kind of feel a big ignored and alone and i don't really know why...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckieee)
    awww hope tomorrows better

well i had to go and work at another place and felt like an outcast all day and i pricked myself on my name badge (dam name badge day!) and it hurt and then i came home and just kind of feel a big ignored and alone and i don't really know why...
    Aww *hugs* where do you work? i feel very alone at the moment and dreading work tomorrow and just everything is generally messed up and shi*tty

ReputationRep:
    Think how great you'll feel when you're at uni drinking your liver into an early grave.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: I had a bit of a day like that. I went shopping and got lunch at the preztel shop. She gave me a drink container that wasn't secured properly and I spilt all of the pepsi down a nice skirt. Then I had to go back to get more serviettes and she just laughed at me.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, best wishes for you everyday! Though sometimes harsh moments exist, don't care and worry too much anyway! Hm... similar things also happen here. For one moment, I cant find my test paper while the teacher is quite serious about this problem. The other day, I get my clothes worn out or dirty.... Things like these are always annoying, but they just happen from time to time, don't they? So, they just seems to be some flavouring to life. Right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yellowmarshmellow)
    Aww *hugs* where do you work? i feel very alone at the moment and dreading work tomorrow and just everything is generally messed up and shi*tty

i work at whsmith haha it's not bad when my friends hwo work there are there but there's a manager who reeeeeally dosn't like me 90% of the time

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.