The Student Room Group

Advice

So there's this cute guy he so hot argh I have an obsession with him I dreamt about him I'm not gonna talk to Him because I know I'm not his type and it will never happen not in a million years. No offence to anyone I'm Muslim and he's a Christian I actually like christians but I don't think he will every see me like that and he looks like aaron Paul how do I get him out of my head helpppp
(edited 7 years ago)
just ghost him already
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
just ghost him already

How do u mean and what do u mean
Original post by Aroosh16
How do u mean and what do u mean

stop talking to him, block him from social media
Reply 4
stop talking to him, block him from social media

I don't talk to him but he's stuck in my head I see him around he has those blues eyes damn he is hot I can't stop thinking about it . its like u just want to kiss him so tempting I'm crazy I know
I don't talk to him but he's stuck in my head I see him around he has those blues eyes damn he is hot I can't stop thinking about it . its like u just want to kiss him so tempting I'm crazy I know

Then it's like being infatuated with a teenage pop sensation or something. It's ok to have those feelings, they'll pass when you get older
Reply 6
Then it's like being infatuated with a teenage pop sensation or something. It's ok to have those feelings, they'll pass when you get older

No trust me Shawn he's hot and I'm obsessed it's not like the teenage pop type trust me
Reply 7
No trust me Shawn he's hot and I'm obsessed it's not like the teenage pop type trust me

I like Christians but they don't like me not fair
So there's this cute guy he so hot argh I have an obsession with him I dreamt about him I'm not gonna talk to Him because I know I'm not his type and it will never happen not in a million years. No offence to anyone I'm Muslim and he's a Christian I actually like christians but I don't think he will every see me like that and he looks like aaron Paul how do I get him out of my head helpppp

Just dont look at him, every time u walk past him just dont look at his face, thats what I do with everyone, just look straight ahead.
Reply 9
Original post by Amazon_Lover
Just dont look at him, every time u walk past him just dont look at his face, thats what I do with everyone, just look straight ahead.

Killed it rashmee
Reply 10
Killed it rashmee

Sorry i thought u was someone else sorry

Quick Reply

Latest