Engine Shed Ticket Password Watch

lambzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hey guys,

i know some of you was asking for the password to get to the engine shed ticket booking thingy, so here you go its "minerva"

Enjoy!
Steeps
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i'd take it out, as they'll probably search forums for it and will change the pass every so often. it should be available upon request from the ticketeers
hoonosewot
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Legend lambz. Been trying to find this out for a while. I dont think they would change it cos i was under the impression theyv now told all of the freshers that thats the password?
prettygreeneyes99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yea to be honest I doubt that they would go to the trouble of changing it - I cant quite picture it that lincoln uni has people checkin the internet to see if the password had been 'leaked' :p:
lambzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Yeah if theres 2000 odd freshers they would have to tell them all again the new password
pitofgold
Report 11 years ago
ye, i kind of think you should take it off, cause loads of peeps that dont even go to the uni could buy tickets online and then it would be really packed and the people not pre-booking them could miss out.
prettygreeneyes99
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by pitofgold)
ye, i kind of think you should take it off, cause loads of peeps that dont even go to the uni could buy tickets online and then it would be really packed and the people not pre-booking them could miss out.
There was shed loads of tickets that werent sold last year, I remember them selling them all at the SU to other students so they could get rid. Tis only the engine shed, not sydney opera house :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (58)
75.32%
Leave (19)
24.68%

Watched Threads