The Student Room Group

Marks and Spencer grad scheme 2017

Hey guys,

Has anyone applied for any M&S grad schemes for 2017? any news yet?

Scroll to see replies

No I haven't, but I bet other people's experiences eventually posted to this thread will make for very interesting reading indeed. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by x-tina91
Hey guys,

Has anyone applied for any M&S grad schemes for 2017? any news yet?

Did my telephone interview for cyber security over two weeks ago and heard nothing, what you applied for?
Reply 3
I have applied for marketing! Did all the tests at the start of November and have yet to hear anything.
I applied for Retail - did the tests ages ago but have not heard anything since!
Original post by sfs1012
Did my telephone interview for cyber security over two weeks ago and heard nothing, what you applied for?

I heard back on Tuesday for this grad scheme and have been invited to the assessment centre, good luck!
Reply 6
Original post by KatieRose4
I heard back on Tuesday for this grad scheme and have been invited to the assessment centre, good luck!

Are the locations and starting salaries pretty good? I'm going to look into applying unless they have shut of course.
Original post by olly5082
Are the locations and starting salaries pretty good? I'm going to look into applying unless they have shut of course.

I think the applications have closed now, not sure about the salary as it only says competitive!
Reply 8
Has anybody heard anything yet?
Original post by Tam1
Has anybody heard anything yet?

I still haven't heard since my tests, I applied for Product Development.
I had my telephone yesterday (I booked it in December)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive been invited for the assessment centre for retail management in Worcester. Anyone know if we can claim travel expenses? And how much we can claim?

As was thinking about going up the night before but not sure if that possible to claim!
Reply 12
I did the Logistics & Supply Chain graduate scheme assessment centre on the 12th Jan! Was a pretty extensive and tough assessment centre but overall a good experience.

Still have not heard back regarding the decision. Was told we will hear back as early as the following week.

Anyone else done the assessment centres and received any offers?
Original post by judges
I did the Logistics & Supply Chain graduate scheme assessment centre on the 12th Jan! Was a pretty extensive and tough assessment centre but overall a good experience.

Still have not heard back regarding the decision. Was told we will hear back as early as the following week.

Anyone else done the assessment centres and received any offers?

Were you not able to claim expenses ? I was thinking of going the night before. Do you think that will be covered. Also - are the online tests retested or just the exercises ?
Reply 14
Original post by TurkeyGiblets
Were you not able to claim expenses ? I was thinking of going the night before. Do you think that will be covered. Also - are the online tests retested or just the exercises ?

Yeah an email came today stating a cheque shall be sent to me for the expense that j claimed. No tests are retested
I still haven't heard anything either way since my tests I did last year? Anyone else in the same position? Retail Management!
Reply 16
Original post by emilyclark1993
I still haven't heard anything either way since my tests I did last year? Anyone else in the same position? Retail Management!

I've read on quite a few forums for M&S retail management graduate schemes they take their time for that position as there are higher number of applicants. Keep patient (harder said then done!) and hopefully you get through to the next stage
Slightly different as I have applied for the school leavers commercial manager programme - have my assessment centre 13th Feb.
Anyone been invited to assessment centre? If so, when?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Has anyone heard back from M&S about the Food Product Development scheme?

Quick Reply

Latest