The Student Room Group

Oral health science 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

I've not heard anything yet either - checking my emails literally every 20 minutes is becoming a habit 😂 So annoying! I'm the same Lauren:frown: xx
Reply 41
Just heard from Glasgow, I have an interview there on 14th February at 12.30!! Hopefully you all heard too Xx
Ahh me too!! So excited mines is on the 13th at 2:30pm xx
Reply 43
Original post by gamzeeroglu
Ahh me too!! So excited mines is on the 13th at 2:30pm xx

Best of luck!! xxx
I got one too! I'm the 14th at 10am! Good luck to yous xxxx
That's fab news, thank you! Best of luck to everyone too xx
Reply 46
Just heard from dundee too!! I have an interview on the 7th, but I'm not sure what time at?? I'm kind of confused booking it xx
Reply 47
Never mind its at 13.15, hopefully see you all there! xxx
Reply 48
Anyone aware what format is the interview at Cale?

Original post by lauren275
Never mind its at 13.15, hopefully see you all there! xxx
It's a panel interview so will be you and a panel of tutors and they will be asking you questions xxx
Hi everyone! UHI phoned and offered me a place they said that it should be on track by lunchtime. Hope yous hear back soon and good luck xxxxx
Awww that's amazing!! So happy for you - which campus is it for?? :smile: xxx
Reply 52
Thats amazing!! Well done you. That was really quick, I wonder if they're sending out all of the offers today Xxx
(edited 7 years ago)
Thank you! It's a conditional that I finish and pass the course I'm on just now :smile:! And I'm not sure campus wise they asked me again preference and are going to get back to me xxx
Reply 54
Best of luck with that!! I will let yous know if i hear anything - I hope even if i don't get a place they phone to say, I hate waiting :frown: ! xxxx
Tell me about it Lauren, the wait is the worst part :frown: xx
Reply 56
Original post by shannonwillis161
Hi everyone! UHI phoned and offered me a place they said that it should be on track by lunchtime. Hope yous hear back soon and good luck xxxxx

Fantastic news! Congratulations!!xx

Has anyone else recieved an email today from UHI asking what your preference of campus was? I have recieved one but not sure whether its just a general email for everyone. It said on it that campus allocations will be out by the end of the week.xx
Hello!
I've been offered a place at UHI too! I found out because I got the email about campus preferences and called to ask if this was sent out to all applicants. The lady, Maureen, told me that it was only sent out to those who were being made offers. She thought that I would have received a notification from UCAS about it. I'm still waiting on that to update...
Yes that was the same as me I found out because I recieved an email about the campus' thank you! xxxx
Reply 59
I emailed maureen back and she just said that my UCAS would be updated tomoz so fingers crossed it good news!xx

Quick Reply

Latest