Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there guys! I just registered in this forum, I'm an Erasmus student from Spain and I will be studying in Nottingham for the whole academic year.

I nearly completed my application form for a twin studio in BGP that I will share with another student I know, but before I'm done with it I'd like to ask you a few things just to make sure everything turns out well.

First thing is, a twin studio and a twin en-suite studio are the same thing? I saw a picture of the twin en-suite studio here and a mini-bathroom is included, but when I applied for a room to share the only option I got was twin studio, without the "en-suite". Does that mean the room doesn't have a bathroom?

Another thing is, I'm a girl sharing a room with a guy, is that a problem? I mean, the person I talked to when I was booking the room kept on referring to my friend as "him" so I guess there will be no problem, but I just wanted to see your opinions.

Finally, I will be in Larches. I hope to meet lots of people there; anyone here going to Larches too?

ReputationRep:
    A studio will include the bathroom & kitchenette.

Also there is no problem if you give permission for a guy to share with you, they just can't place guys with girls who don't know them, for obvious personal safety reasons etc.

I will be at BGP too, but in Redwoods. woo!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.