lucyj99
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, just starting on my 2nd piece of coursework for English lit and would find an Eco- critical analysis of a text interesting. Could anybody suggest a non obvious novel as I'm struggling to think of something creative.
than youuuuu!
The Empire Odyssey
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lucyj99)
Hi, just starting on my 2nd piece of coursework for English lit and would find an Eco- critical analysis of a text interesting. Could anybody suggest a non obvious novel as I'm struggling to think of something creative.
than youuuuu!
Have you already found a text?

I'm not too sure why you want a "non-obvious" novel as you get marks on how well you apply your theory to a text - it has nothing to do with your text choice. But some novels that you really can apply ecocriticism are:

Brokeback Mountain
Tess of the D'ubervilles
Dracula
The Mill on the Floss
Birdsong
Atonement
The Grapes of Wrath.

Those are just a few texts that you can be creative with!
lucyj99
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Posted from TSR Mobile

It's just my English teacher said that it would be better to be original but thank you, I will have a read over the Christmas hols :yes:
Cullie2000
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lucyj99)
Posted from TSR Mobile

It's just my English teacher said that it would be better to be original but thank you, I will have a read over the Christmas hols :yes:
What did you decide upon and how did it go. I am currently trying to critique 2 poems from an ecocritical perspective. Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (112)
40.88%
They're exactly what I expected (65)
23.72%