What are they, is gambling addiction controllable what do you guys think
username861942
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What are they, is gambling addiction controllable what do you guys think
Very wide ranging. But self neglect, isolation, depression, anxiety and neglecting physical needs are common. It is controllable - gamblers anonymous has success stories, and there is a gambling addiction clinic in London run by the NHS. If you think you have an issue with gambling, it's important to take action as soon as you feel able to. It can have devastating consequences if left alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by bullettheory)
Very wide ranging. But self neglect, isolation, depression, anxiety and neglecting physical needs are common. It is controllable - gamblers anonymous has success stories, and there is a gambling addiction clinic in London run by the NHS. If you think you have an issue with gambling, it's important to take action as soon as you feel able to. It can have devastating consequences if left alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I understand everything does it cause unnecessary food craving etc, I know someone that gamblers everyday it's the hardest thing to quit, where's gamblers anonymous based and I know I true get help for this person nearly 5 years ago but they never listened
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (10)
50%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (2)
10%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (3)
15%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (1)
5%
I haven't started researching yet (1)
5%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
15%

Watched Threads